Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Rumi:

Thanks for considering me as your brother. Hey are you too located in Calcutta (Kolkata)?

Well so just wanted to share something with you and all the members:

Members:

For me it has been a dream journeySmile and how these 14 months have passed so fast I never realised and trust me it was really fun-filled and exciting. 

Everything was going OK for me before India Forums really happened but still I was not satisfied with what I was doing as there was nothing great about it. 

Many must be thinking that I must be a very big TV buff but its not like that, I just watch JJKN (for the same reasons as mentioned in your post). Sometimes I also wonder that why I started the forum and when it got so popular. Thanks to all Coolbies,Moderators and all the members who made India Forums really really cool place for us to.

Thanks to all the members once again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 02 April 2005 at 9:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Journey with India Forums (Page 7)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahn786ch

mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

That is such a touching story Kanchi! Thanks for sharing!!

My journey…. I will try to write less as it might bore you guys…

All right it all started with JJKN.  I was never an Internet person so whenever I got online it was for work, projects etc.  But then JJKN started and it caught my attention since the first day.

I started visiting JJKN msg brds at seindia.com and found a few friends talking about this Samir Soni group on yahoo that is Kanchi's group.  Being an ardent Purab fan I was bound to join that group. 

There I found India-forums listed in the related links category so I decided to visit there.  I joined this forum but then I was a silent member for a long time.  I used to read the updates and almost all the topics in JJKN.  But never used to reply until I really wanted to reply to some of the wonderful posts.  So I started writing….

Then what happened was usual.  Those Purab-Armaan fights were taking their height.  People were saying stuff directed on individuals.  Having personally experiencing that I decided not to post anymore.

But I was addicted to this forum.  I used to still read all the topics without replying because I didn't want to be the cause of a fight since we all are friends here.  But then a few weeks ago I found out that the moderators are taking good care of this issue.  I was glad and then came back BUT then I got so sick that I couldn't come online even for a second for about three weeks…. Was admitted to the hospital because of a chronic migraine attack.

Anyways now I am back and looking forward to having great fun as usual!!!

The last thing I want to do is to congratulate Vijay and all the moderators for making this forum such a huge success.  We already have more than 8000 members and I am sure soon we will even exceed 15,000 members.  Congrats to all the members as well because you have a big hand behind the forum's success as well. 

Well that is all I have to say and actually the last thing to say is that I am glad to be part of this forum! Thanks to all the members and moderators of the forum!

AALIYAH786

Goldie

AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Well for me it started when i got addicted to Tumhari Disha and even more specific Dk, i started to seach Google for any links and updates on Td and was amazed when i found India Forums, and it took me about an entire day to read all of Disha77's updates, i was so excited to have read all the future updates, since we here in South Africa are two months behind India in terms of TD episodes.

EVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO THIS SITE, I AM BACK LIKE EVERY HOUR LOOKING FOR NEW POSTS.

shiverz

Goldie

shiverz

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Wow!! this is a nice topic!! I see that it dates back to a VERY long time ago!! It was really interesting to read about many of the members' first encounter with this forum!Smile

Like many others, I too discovered these forums while searching for a picture of the "real jassi" couple months back. I was a just a viewer of this forum, but one day I decided I just had to join! Since then, I have been addicted to this place as well as JJKN.Big smile 

Finally, I want to thank Vijay for starting this WONDERFUL place, for without you, all this would not be here today. ClapClapClap Thanks a lot!!Big smile

Edited by shiverz - 04 April 2005 at 9:48pm

vasamv

Goldie

vasamv

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

It has been a fantastic journey for me as soon as I joined IF.There was some reference to IF in one yahoo group and I just checked out what IF is.Let me tell you, Vijay and all moderators, it is the greatest TV forum on web.All updates regularly posted and some very witty and thoughtful observations by active members.

One need not bother joining any other group when IF is there at our beck and call.

Thanks again.

Vas

shweta_k

Groupbie

shweta_k

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

very well said kanchi

thanks to vijay for such a beautiful gift for us

thanks a lot buddy just bcoz of forum i feel that i am very close to sameer

thanx

Piscean

IF-Rockerz

Piscean

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

My journey...hmm....so much to say but so much has been said already! Nevertheless posting your point of view has been the matra of I-F! So here goes......

I was one of those unfortunate Canadians to have lost their dish network signals and started searching frantically on the web for the slightest hint of information regarding the daily soaps JJKN and Kkusum. I ran into www.bhatter.com with the wonderful updates....it was like watching it right in front of your eyes and even better since it gave your imagination a run for its money as well! Then the inevitable curiosity hit me and I had to check out I-F! But curiosity did NOT kill this cat! www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.comWink It just hit her with the HOT I-F syndrome (acronym courtesy of QB!).

Like most others I was initially a silent member...never one to argue in real life either I couldn't see myself getting into arguments here. BUT I JUST HAD TO DEFEND PURAB HeartAT ALL COSTS! And thus started my endless saga......posts after posts that were pro-Purab! Made some friends and well......made some others not too happyCry.....was about to leave at one point but the love of some membersHug and MY love for the forum took overYing Yang! I just couldn't let go! And now here I am a senior member after such a short stay! Although Mr. Purab MehraHeart was initially (and will always continue to be) my inspiration to start conversing my drive has been the incessantly engaging arguments and the absolutely thought-provoking and extremely articulate posts (puja my vote still goes to you for the most articulate....no matter how much it sounds like I'm sucking up!Big smile). I see I-F much like a community with some intelligent thought-provokersGeek, some comediansClown, some patronisersCool, some trouble-makersEvil Smile, some sensitive and understanding Embarrassedand some wacky, crazy members Wacko who all remind us what life and living with others is all about! I've learnt to be a lot more tolerant to others and have learnt to be assertive about my thoughts as well! I have a lot to thank I-F for! Now I'm a proud poster in JJKN, Kkusum (staunch Kshitij supporter!!!) and YMLH forums and wouldn't shy away from expressing my view at any point! Cool

Thanks to I-F, the mods and each and every member for making the environment so welcoming and warm! And special thanks to Vijay for having created a medium where thoughts and views can be penned (or typed www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.comWink) with no barriers! Clap Here's wishing the very best for the forum and for everyone who makes it just that extra special! Thumbs Up

I would apologise for the long post but those who've read my earlier posts know that this woman has no page limits....thoughts are typed as they come in....so if you've read till the end....you definitely deserve an award! www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.comWinkBig smileHug

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Wow....

All of you guys have such looooooooooooooooooong journeys! Mine is short...well it started off with my friend shahidlover24 (preeti) telling me this site with all the serials and movies and jokes and stuff...I logged on becuase Preeti told me too, and then all my friends started logging in so it was fun, all I did was go in the Movies and Jokes section, I never came to General Disscussion, until my friend told me too lol, and I realised this was a great disscussion forum. I've had a great time with india-forums and hopefully I will keep on having a good time with india-forums.

I have made many friends, very nice friends, that I can trustSmile. Big thankz to Vijay and all the moderators for making this site happen.Smile

Priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top