Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Although I must admit that I have started watching JJKN a couple of months ago, I was instantly hooked.....then browsing on the net one day I came across this forum…..

I was a silent member for a while before things got interesting and I had to jump in….it was just a week ago today that I first contributed to the ongoing topics at this forum and let me say so far it has been nothing but fun…..there has been some very healthy discussions between members, some light heart teasingWink, some downright hilarious commentsLOL and above all this has been a good, clean platform where those interested in JJKN can debate without falling on each others' throats…..

for the last however, the credit not only goes  to Vijay, our moderators (who are fantastic ….no doubt abut that) but also to every individual member who have presented their thoughts while respecting the ideas of othersClapClapClap. This is truly a versatile bunch we have here folks; people from different walks of life, different age groups, different parts of the world, all holding unique views with their only commonality being their love for JJKN…..

what else can I say….keep up the good work Thumbs Upand God Bless…..    

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Journey with India Forums (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 10:17am | IP Logged

hi,

this is probably one of the most addictive forums online. i was a silent member for some time bcoz it felt like i had a very different point of view from others and had gotten used to being ganged up on in other forums.

the things that i like about this forum are

1)everybody gets a chance to express themselves.

2)all views are very mature and reasonable.

and most importantly the language is very very decent.

great job guys , keep it up

puja

deadly

deadly

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Well ! I really don't deserve such compliments you know ! After all I like what I do. I started watching JJKN when the Lavanya incident was happening. I fell in love with the show. Actually I was watching TV after a long time. Because I was clearly fed up of soap operas. In fact I first saw the show in my neighbors house. But then I was so unfamiliar with the characters. Can you believe it ??? I thought Aryan was a good character back then. Because the first scene I saw him was when he was giving Pari a thrashing. When hydroxide tried to convince me that he was the villain I wouldn't believe her because of the obvious reason. Then I decided to go on google and search about JJKN. Of course like everybody else I came across Vijay's website. The updates were a great help. Then Indian Forum was found. At that time I wasn't really such a regular visitor. Then one day when I visited the website I saw that they were having trouble with the updates. Which made me start thinking that I would do the update myself. Even though I was having exams at that time I knew that after it I would be free, free and free. It actually took me four or three days to really pick up all my courage and join as a member. My first post was an update itself. So that's how I become a member of such a lovely forum. Like everybody else I am also totally addicted to it. Its been really good fun with you guys. My debating skills , vocabulary and confidence have certainly improved thanks to all of you.

Edited by deadly - 30 September 2004 at 11:56am

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Hi,

I started watching JJKN from last september. I missed the first week or so I think. The first episode I saw was when  Jassi comes back from the interview and she and Nadu joke that they will definitely find a job in the circus. I slowly found out that they Jassi was going around as "Jassi" and sony was hiding her real identity. My curiousity was aroused. I had to find out who she was. I was searching on Google for the article when I got Vijay's www.bhatter.com/jassi page. The journey had begun.. I initially visited only to get updates of the episodes I missed for a week. Then, India-forums(kg2pg) site was started. I used to read Ash's updates. Then along came Deadly. She has done a wonderful job till date without a break www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiClapwww.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiClap.  There are days when I had stopped watching the episode and just read the updates. I never missed the serial. that was  how good Deadly updates were. Now, we have so many members doing a fantastic job of updating different serials. This is one-stop shop for most of india's serial's and a way of connecting back with home away from home.  Now this is a part of life. As I have said many times on this forum, I am addicted to this. All credit goes to the moderators and the members. Also a special thanks to Vijay for creating this platform for all of to meet and discuss and express ones view freely. We fight, we shout, we discuss, we enjoy, we play, we make friends. I enjoy coming here. There is so much happening here that brings me back once and again.

So, three cheers to everyone for making this such a wonderfull forum.. Hip hip hurry... www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiClapwww.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiClapwww.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiClap  And at the rate we are going, Vijay's dream number of 5000 should not be far away.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 30 September 2004 at 1:42pm

Nupur

Groupbie

Nupur

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

yup my story is the same google->www.bhatter.com/jassi->india-forums, i wanted to find out the mystery after purab disappeared and always thought that jassi was way ahead in india than here in the US and so started looking arnd for updates on google, only then i found out that jassi runs the same in india and in the  US unlike a lopt of serials on other channels which are a month behind in the US so one knows the story in advance!

Thanks a lot vijay for starting this forum and i'm sure your dream will cone true very soon Smile

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Well,

This is nice topic, Although I am not even 15 days old on this forum, I am already feeling like a part of the family and thus I would like to contribute my story. I hope nobody minds Wink

As far as JJKN is concerned I am with the show since day one. I like the look on Pari's face when she first saw jassi, I even hated the gaurd who wouldnt allow jassi to enter for he was sure that jassi was not called for a job!!

I found this forum as every user did, Thanks to Bhatter's website. But I was not looking for somekind of info or something, I was looking forward to put my creative views on what I think about the show and the way it is going etc. I tried doing it on the official site, message board but found it very ill adapted and the fact that they wont allow me to to post what I wanted to, I mean there is an automated censorship on that message board. If you speaking anything about la betty fea or something related to it (like jassi would eventually marry armaan etc)they just wont allow you to!!

So I came to this forum looking for the much needed freedom of speech and found this forum perfect for it. I am hooked to the forum and I am sure the forum like this would keep on going even after JJKN ends.

Thanks to vijay for the forum, and Clapfor the nice moderators.

Jammy.

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:28am | IP Logged

hi every1...
all ur stories are touching and i have something quiet common with some of u...
google! google is like my godsite Smile (u kno there are godmother and fathers u have a problem u go to them... just like tht...)
most of u were searching for jjkn and i was searching for ayushman...
and jammy u were atleast 15days old when u posted am only 2day old and am addicted to this forum...

and yes THANKS to Vijay for such a fabulous site and to all the moderators to keep us going... Clap

alia.

Edited by alia - 17 October 2004 at 5:28am

Smile

Smile

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 4:11am | IP Logged

After reading all your messages i really fine happy being a member of this family.

As all the best to vijay for his dream of having 5000+ member.

Smile.

Edited by Smile - 19 October 2004 at 4:12am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top