Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BHAVNA SINGH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
great story kanchi.by the way i am bhavna singh kewal from usa and i am a nepali tooooooooo,unfourtunatly i really dont know how to talk in nepali.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i landed up here through google as well..😊
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
i was trying to get some info on kth..thats when i landed up here through google...for a long time i was a silent reader actually i was a bit nervous to start posting...but i soon found out that all members are really friendly. so i took the courage to join and express my views in the forums.
kripawgr thumbnail

i went to google to get some info on KTH and i found iF

i was amazed by the site ..

i joined in and eversince i love to be on INDIAFORUMS

GREAT FRIENDS , GREAT INFO

WHEREELSE WILL I GET

jazmine thumbnail
Thanks greatmaratha for the compliment. I found I-F when i was on setindia.com message boards and someone posted the site of I-F there so I thought why dont I take a little visit there to check out KDMH forum n when I realized there was a KTH one i WAS WHOPPING MAD!! I never posted an Intro of my self in the New member section coz I didnt know abt it until Megha told.She was the the first person I pmed n talked with from I-F n first friend here.
alien_visitor thumbnail

Anyone can post here right???

Well one fine day I received a friendship band from Jassi saying 'I love Jassi' from setindia, and I happily posted a message there and asked whoever got that? No reply...

I had infact thought i would be sent a picture of Armaan and Jassi together, so hit google for picture of Armaan Suri, bas, paunchgai yahan...And have been logging on three times daily. End of story.

Rumi thumbnail

I was never a regular watcher of TV serials! Being a lecturer I am an out- and out academic person. . I occasionally used to watch some good programmes in TV. As Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin was not like other melodramatic serials I started watching it. There was something special in it, which attracted me towards it. It was the story of an ugly girl who does not care about her outer beauty and who is trying to win everybody's heart with her beautiful personality and intelligence. This story seemed to me to be strikingly different from the other saas-bahu stories showing same female stereotypes imposed by the society.  Somewhere in Jassi I identified myself, a working girl always trying to establish herself in the male-dominated society on the basis of her intelligence and never on the basis of outer beauty (I hate women to utilize physical beauty to establish themselves and hope that women should use their intelligence in the way as men do! I have watched everywhere, either in cinemas or in serials or in advertisements, women are either shown as housewives, or they are shown working as models or airhostesses or any thing in which they will depend mainly upon their physical beauties and they are seldom shown in such positions which require intelligence and brilliance like those occupied by men .I always feel that this is a re-imposition of domination of society upon women in this modern age. ) . Jassi was the girl who was intelligent, brilliant and was tryiing to establish herself in the male-dominated outer world in a very manly ( not womanly) way. That attracted me. At that time I had not even heard the name of Betty La Fea. I watched only JJKN and was very happy with it. I had not heard the name of India-forums then.

When Purab came in the story and the story was being streached and I was losing interest in it slowly. At this point of time I read an article and came to know that the original story on which it is based is Betty La Fea and Purab was nowhere there. I started searching for the information about BLF and I got it. I downloaded the entire script and in these days I also came in touch with India-Forums through Google.

These days were wonderful .I was reading the story blf madly. I forgot my daily routine. The research work that I was doing was hampered for this. But I didn't care. I went on and on. I was amazed; I was gradually falling in love with the wonderful story. I was also dying to share my experiences with some people. Most of the sites discussing about jjkn/blf were not satisfactory. I found no interest in registering myself there. India-Forums was such a place where I found people with whom I can share my feelings and continue some discussions about it. So I became a member. I found people coming from almost every part of the world and discussions are really wonderful. I feel proud to be a member of such a forum. Here I got some very close friends. There is one person whose name I must mention; she is Daisy. I am extremely grateful to IF for being that place where I met Daisy, my dearest Friend. I think IF is extremely balanced forum. Here moderators do wonderful job to check each and every message. It is the place where nobody can use dirty language and healthy discussions continue in free and smooth way. Here I found some extremely fun-loving people without whom I just cannot live now, (QB and JP!!).Recently as Daisy has left the forum for her studies, QB and me have been assigned to write updates, I don't know whether I will be able to maintain the standard of the updates( I know, QB is a wonderful writer and very popular personality in this forum, but what about me?), as all the past updaters were really terrific in their jobs. But I will try my best. Lastly I want to thank a person whom I never talked personally but always felt a strange kind of closeness towards him. I always considered him as my brother, a boy-next-door. He is Vijay. I feel like that as he lives in my city, Kolkata. I always felt proud thinking that a man of my own Kolkata has created such a wonderful forum! Thank You Vijay!

This was what I wanted to say.

I am extremely sorry for such a long message. Thank you for tolerating me for such a long time.I love you India-Forums!!!!!😳😳😳!!!

Edited by Rumi - 19 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Rumi:

Thanks for considering me as your brother. Hey are you too located in Calcutta (Kolkata)?

Well so just wanted to share something with you and all the members:

Members:

For me it has been a dream journey😊 and how these 14 months have passed so fast I never realised and trust me it was really fun-filled and exciting. 

Everything was going OK for me before India Forums really happened but still I was not satisfied with what I was doing as there was nothing great about it. 

Many must be thinking that I must be a very big TV buff but its not like that, I just watch JJKN (for the same reasons as mentioned in your post). Sometimes I also wonder that why I started the forum and when it got so popular. Thanks to all Coolbies,Moderators and all the members who made India Forums really really cool place for us to.

Thanks to all the members once again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
mahn786ch thumbnail

That is such a touching story Kanchi! Thanks for sharing!!

My journey…. I will try to write less as it might bore you guys…

All right it all started with JJKN.  I was never an Internet person so whenever I got online it was for work, projects etc.  But then JJKN started and it caught my attention since the first day.

I started visiting JJKN msg brds at seindia.com and found a few friends talking about this Samir Soni group on yahoo that is Kanchi's group.  Being an ardent Purab fan I was bound to join that group. 

There I found India-forums listed in the related links category so I decided to visit there.  I joined this forum but then I was a silent member for a long time.  I used to read the updates and almost all the topics in JJKN.  But never used to reply until I really wanted to reply to some of the wonderful posts.  So I started writing….

Then what happened was usual.  Those Purab-Armaan fights were taking their height.  People were saying stuff directed on individuals.  Having personally experiencing that I decided not to post anymore.

But I was addicted to this forum.  I used to still read all the topics without replying because I didn't want to be the cause of a fight since we all are friends here.  But then a few weeks ago I found out that the moderators are taking good care of this issue.  I was glad and then came back BUT then I got so sick that I couldn't come online even for a second for about three weeks…. Was admitted to the hospital because of a chronic migraine attack.

Anyways now I am back and looking forward to having great fun as usual!!!

The last thing I want to do is to congratulate Vijay and all the moderators for making this forum such a huge success.  We already have more than 8000 members and I am sure soon we will even exceed 15,000 members.  Congrats to all the members as well because you have a big hand behind the forum's success as well. 

Well that is all I have to say and actually the last thing to say is that I am glad to be part of this forum! Thanks to all the members and moderators of the forum!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Well for me it started when i got addicted to Tumhari Disha and even more specific Dk, i started to seach Google for any links and updates on Td and was amazed when i found India Forums, and it took me about an entire day to read all of Disha77's updates, i was so excited to have read all the future updates, since we here in South Africa are two months behind India in terms of TD episodes.

EVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO THIS SITE, I AM BACK LIKE EVERY HOUR LOOKING FOR NEW POSTS.