Chat Clubs

Delusional & LID#9 NTLink pg 143 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
well.i know Shubhie.we belong to the fighters' clan.Wink........kshtriyas.............ROFL....................thoda zyaada  ho gaya ............ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalAmyArTiMayUr.SA.Payal-15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delusional & LID#9 NTLink pg 143 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_nishal

IF-Dazzler

luv_nishal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhie

Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

i sometimes wish evrything was easy for us................Embarrassed..........like-getting ArTi together in a GREAT show...........n the marriage happening ASAP.........issi saal mein..............Smile(don't ask me kiski shaadi)LOL

well Debz, being an Artian is the toughest job in the world. this is not the job for every aira,gaira,nathhu khaira.ROFL
ROFL

shubhie u r rght..yeh kaam sirf artians akr skte h...n artians ke hi bas me h...so
we r handling a vry tough job of being artian..n it has been a record for artian tht we hav to really work hard to het arti back...remember....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.Payal-15

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
pata nahi why don't people let Arjun decide for himself.............:((((((

luv_nishal.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
waise do you know sane faction is not gonna beg role for their favorite, he will get role on his merit.
merit(???) wo kya hota haiD'oh
ROFL
ROFL

luv_nishalPayal-15

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
seeing all these now makes me ROFL badly....................n at times i get real angry..............ppl know evrything in this world ,don't they........???including all masis,chachis,bhanjis................d LONGGGGGGGGGG list of relatives continue their chindipan............LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalSharadDivyankaAmyArTiMayUr.SA.Payal-15

luv_nishal

IF-Dazzler

luv_nishal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

pata nahi why don't people let Arjun decide for himself.............:((((((

moreevr his close frnd jinko woh bahot respect deta h..they r betraying him...speaking thing which r leading to his down fall only....

.SA.Payal-15

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

seeing all these now makes me ROFL badly....................n at times i get real angry..............ppl know evrything in this world ,don't they........???including all masis,chachis,bhanjis................d LONGGGGGGGGGG list of relatives continue their chindipan............LOL

jaane de Debz...... this issue keeps cropping up every few days to torment us Artians.LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalAmyArTiMayUr-RageOfAngelz-Payal-15

luv_nishal

IF-Dazzler

luv_nishal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

wht didnt get u..yar mujhe abhi cc language samjhne me tym lagega..plz explain....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.