Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I just HATE star plus😑
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭
😭😭
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
miss u guys a lot...........................................................................................................................u have won the hearts. u will be der forever.................................................................luv    u guys .........................luv u harshiya..............
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks vandy di for the update. and thanks to SBS for showing it. πŸ€—

reading the update, my heart is just heavy.. i'm feeling terrible now.. can't even imagine harshu crying... always gals are emotional, but seeing harshu. we can see how these ppl are emotionally attached. Love their bonding, because of which we are able to see their bonding and chemistry on screen...

i'm surely gonna burst into tears after seeing the video. How cheap and cruel of SP to treat the cast and show like this. For me, after april 1st NO MORE SHIT PLUS FOR SURE. 😑

Atleast after seeing this, Ekta should come up with a new show with the same cast.. If ekta has a heart and if God truly exists, this team will get what they deserve. Justice should be done to these ppl...

Love Harshiya forever and TL will remain my favourite serial always and Harshad and Anupriya share a special place in my heart❀️ and will be there forever
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just saw it... 😭 Its a real sinking feeling...
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ahh.. this video has brought tears to my eyes :( :(

I have always felt  that this show has been an example of best relationships in a family shown on television. The best human behavior and bonding between people in a family.. everything was shown and portrayed so beautifully by each one of them.You name any relationship in this family  of TL and it is there to touch your heart and stir the emotions in your heart. 

Like 1 Anu-Robbie (brother's relationship), 
         2   Laboni Maa-Anu( this always makes me go aww)),
 3 Anu-Taani ( the best example of friendship, love, support,   and many more) ..
        4 Neelu maa ( the word that comes to my mind when I think of   her is unconditional love for her children and respect . She  has been an amazing woman in this show who always                         made right decisions for her family .Loved her relation with  every one in this show  )
       5  Taani-Robbie( cute devar-bhabi relationship)
       6  Neelu maa-taani( very heart touching )
       7  Shekar Ganguly( A father who wants everything good for his family but kind of gets influenced with situation very easily  and wants to protect his family's image. Kind of wavering )
       8   Laboni Maa-taani( Lovely mother -daughter relationship)
       9   Ritesh ( Loved to hate him .. infact hate is a less intense word for him)

But I seriously love Anu-taani relationship. I really wish they bring this show again to the viewers coz it has every bit of life's emotions and responsibilities and is shown in a more realistic way. This has just happened because of the cast and crew of TL  .. kudos to the team and kudos to the most natural actors of TL that I have seen on television.You guys deserve a standing ovation. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope you come back to the viewers of television with TL-2 with same team coz no one better than you people can emote so awesomely  beautiful .

Love you HC for giving us Anurag Ganguly ..you were simply an outstanding and natural  actor I have ever seen. Each frame of your's in this serial was an outstanding act πŸ‘.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘You deserve a standing ovation. So here I stand up and bow to you  for  your amazing act as Anu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love you so much!!!! May God bless you with all the happiness !!!

My love to APK for giving us Taani  so beautifullyπŸ‘  πŸ‘and  all the other members of the team.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love you so much!!! 

God bless you guys!!! and Please come back !! We will miss you badly!!!

Edited by sneha0504 - 13 years ago
xpakigirlx thumbnail
luv u teer liye n its team..;"(
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i too had tears dii😭
dey all bond so well with each other...........it ws a treat watching harshu- supriya mam- apk......
tfs di😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Everybody crying. πŸ˜”
Gahhh..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

just tears rolling in my eyes after seeing the video.. nothing to say

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg,... I am speachless ! πŸ˜’ HarshIya wre crying 😭  I Hate SP !

The video is not working ! 😳 can u upload it once again !?