Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Rinku, Sunayna to enter 'Ram milaye..'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rinku Karmarkar, Sunayana Fozdar enter Ram Milayi Jodi
Two new characters will be seen in Zee's Ram Milayi Jodi tonight. Rinku Karmarkar aka Dimpy will play a loudmouth Punjabi cousin of Vimi aka Riva Babbar, who will arrive from Canada for her daughter Pam's (Sunayana Fozdar) marriage. A source reveals, "Sunayana's character has resemblance to Katrina's role in Namastey London. She is not interested in getting married but her mother is determined to get her married to a Punjabi boy. Rinku being an NRI tries to behave like a firang but putting on an accent and her behavior embarrasses her daughter."
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Ichcha-challenges-Tapasya&aid=2682Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope there is no love triangle between Karan, Hetal and this girl. As the article states that the girl's mother is trying to get her daughter married to a punjabi guy i hope its not Karan....What say girls???? we dont want that to happen...

Edited by Nish10 - 13 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya seriously,i want karan-hetal jodi only,no pam in the middle.i just hope its just a cameo and she goes back to US soon