Bandini

EKTA KAPOOR joined our page at Fb (imp pg9) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

the imagine fb mods in a message thanked us for our support to THEIR show bandini and said they were very happy to see this.WinkThumbs Up
they also said hardwork is always rewarded ShockedClap
u never told me the last lyn.......UNFAIR.!!!!Ouch jst kidding....... buh the last lyn has made my day......imagine last lyn combining with the winking smile........uffffffLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EKTA KAPOOR joined our page at Fb (imp pg9) (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks ramona for sharing

What do you think it means, gosh I could really use some good news right now, with all the crap about MR leaving LTL. I wonder what's taking Ekta and Imagine so long to decide if Bandini 2 is being made or not.

Guy's do you think Imagine is hesitant cause KMH 2 is back due to popular demand but isn't cutting it in the ratings. The jodi is just as popular now as then but still the show can't sustain veiwers. Confused

Bandini don't have that problem, the show was consistant in being # 1 for 18 months. Bandini even made the list of the top 10 shows numerous time which no Imagine show has been able to do so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX_xCIOT_

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks ramona for sharing

What do you think it means, gosh I could really use some good news right now, with all the crap about MR leaving LTL. I wonder what's taking Ekta and Imagine so long to decide if Bandini 2 is being made or not.

Guy's do you think Imagine is hesitant cause KMH 2 is back due to popular demand but isn't cutting it in the ratings. The jodi is just as popular now as then but still the show can't sustain veiwers. Confused

Bandini don't have that problem, the show was consistant in being # 1 for 18 months. Bandini even made the list of the top 10 shows numerous time which no Imagine show has been able to do so far.
yeah agree rani....but KMH2 is successful as compared to the earlier season......so now imagine should better get bandini back.coz we r sure new season will be relly successful!!!!

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 27 March 2011 at 1:15am

Sakshifan1

Sakshifan1

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
right now imagine is doing worst than ever kmh RS AARAKSHAN GKD AND pmmka are all out of top 100
PMMKA that replaced bandini has 0.2 trpShocked
kmh 2 also is much worst than kmh 1 that kmh 1 used to remain in top 100
there is no future for imagine for bandini season 2 now
thats why they thanking bandini fans for support

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRRXx..Anjali..xX...RamonaG....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
She have two accounts in fb. In one ac she does not have even ronit sir . One day i checked her frndlist and i got near about ONLY 350 members there. I guess that its her actual acount in fb . ROFL.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
And she added that page by her another ac which is hardly logged in by her .

eli01

eli01

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor, under that name you can find not 2, but 12 FB profiles, the thing is you got to know which one is real....and right now she has got 2 real acc there and RR is not on her friend list on both of them for now....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi10AyeshaRRXx..Anjali..xX_xCIOT_leena04...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
her one acc which had RR in her frnd list was hacked , so she made a new acc. Presently she has 2 acc at Fb , in one acc she doesn't add strangers but in other one she adds fans too. The Ekta kapoor who joined our page has all BT CVS, BT ACTORS, Tushar kapoor, her best frnd who's also her PA and other official. BT cvs never add any unknown person. And both these a/c are updated regularly. Big smile
She interacts with us regularly through status updates.! Big smile Also she posted " Wink " at wall of my FB frnd Ash. And she keeps posting at the walls of stars and cvs, if she would be fake all these people would've reported her as fake. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi10eli01AyeshaRRXx..Anjali..xX_xCIOT_...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top