Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit Sanaya Ka Kismat Connection - SBS LINK ADDED (Page 8)

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Ohh Okie missed the seg..but this sums it all

Thanks for posting..!=)

So the big Question who's signing up to Be Mohit's driver till Nov ? LOLLOL

LOL unfortunately he already has one!!! Broken Heart but he doesn't let his driver drive the car and drives by himself...his driver sits beside himErmmROFL this boy is one in a million!! Heart

Ah *sighs* well true he Is One In A Million ! Lets hope for the best, wanna see him make a comeback soon..!! (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
aahana, u r 2 good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 simply superb.........thnx a lot 4 d link.............

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
ressssss!!!!
*edited*

I've read some books on Astrology and dey say that no one's future can be predicted and astrology is only a medium to make people aware of the most probably not possible dangers!
But still...am kinda worried for Mohit!
Anyways...MoNaya are lucky for each other and it's enuff to save em' from any bad luck!
Waitin eagerly for the news of their engagement and may be marriage too!!

Edited by -MoNayalicious- - 23 March 2011 at 2:43am
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

[QUOTE=-MohitzPari-]making me super worried for MohitConfused the last part about an accident!! all CRAP..though I dont believe in these stuff...it still affects me....SBS ppl dont have any work or what.....kismat connection my foot....they shouldn't show something like this publicly..mindless people:@ bg voice was super annoying!! 

I agree completely...!!!!!!

agree guys...!!

agree,all crap.stupid hellAngry
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

making me super worried for MohitConfused the last part about an accident!! all CRAP..though I dont believe in these stuff...it still affects me....SBS ppl dont have any work or what.....kismat connection my foot....they shouldn't show something like this publicly..mindless people:@ bg voice was super annoying!! 

I agree completely...!!!!!!

agree guys...!!

Edited by ainimonaya - 22 March 2011 at 6:59am
preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
first of all today aani u r saver for me thanks a tone for wonderful update and link Hugthis days not able to watch sbs or sbb thanks to supervision LOL

hamm saw seg loved all wonderful moments they took all beautiful moments for starting Day Dreaming don't know much abt this astrology and all reason i never see things to be happened like this LOL loved one fact this in kismat connection and which i wanted always to know monaya 's future wow monaya may get engaged in may and get married soon Dancing

yes i also feel monaya r lucky charm for each other bcz when they met we know history created as sajan b4 mjht sanaya and mohit did work but they got their success with each other and i think they will be lucky charm for each other abt mohit's struggling part i believe mohit is from nature very determinate and warrior in past he didn't get his dream to be true easily as first his father was not much happy with his career choice and then his determination and efforts made him to get mjht and such a ppl who always believes in themselves always gets his best in life 

i m sure mohit will def being warrior get wonderful opportunity bcz i believe ppl who always try their level best and work hard always gets what they want and mohit will get i have seen in my life many ppl like this who changed their so called kundali so i believe karma will def give u ur best result  Embarrassed

abt accident part i seriously wish mohit will take care i don't know it will happen or not but such a things always scares and me too hope mohit will def take care himself i think his lucky charm sanaya will def cover him with her luck for him 

abt sanaya no need to say she is from starting very positive and lucky and waiting for her grand come back 

now with this seg my wish for monaya increases more reason they both r and will be lucky charm so it means they can be lucky charm for any show which they both will do together and it means they both again can create same magic together Big smile

all the best to both for their bright future i know one thing both together will create brightest future for sure Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i can only say one thing
that
achaey logo k sath kabhi kch bura nai hota
but i really vant that engagmnt n marriage thingWink

Go to top