Mohit Sanaya Ka Kismat Connection - SBS LINK ADDED - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Ishita-

They are scared .. aren't they? 🤔

Lmao C.P.. 🤣 Bakwaas... atleast they should have used their mind and said some other stuff na.. why to repeat the same lines in every segment??🤣
Edited by -Jyotika- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Jyotika-

Lmao C.P.. 🤣 Bakwaas... atleast they should have used their mind and said some other stuff na.. why to repeat the same lines in every segment??🤣
😆😆😆
OHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..Thanks Anni*hugs*
We can already see dat How San is lucky & Yup she 's already getting offers 4m good PH & channels *so fingure crossed* As for Mohit as i said-d best yet to makes his come back wid a bang & i'll wait 4him..

Yes both r lucky 4each other & San being Mohit's lady love surely 'll bring all luck in his life..

God bless MS & Opps! Mohit,hopefully he'll be fit n fine..No problem 'd never enter in his life <3
Love him-Her & both❤️
Originally posted by -Jyotika-

Kuch bhi ha CP.. They don't even have brains.. and u are telling them to use it.. 🤔
But i just loved the Luck for each other thing! So true ❤️
I don't believe in astrology but i want Mohit signed a show soon. I want to see him on screen again.I hope they will be fine in their future too.
Seems to be intresting segemnt.I wished they would show interview of Monaya.Any noproblem next time perhaps we get long interview of Monaya,All the best to Monaya for their futur projects
OMGG! Thanks aahana di for sharingg!
Just hope mohit is safe.. I hope he doesnt believe in stars and goes for it! im sure he will achieve alot!
BTW i just ROFL thinking cum hearing one thing..🤣
when d reporter said aur kaun Mohit Shegal or Sanaya Irani..it was like music to my ears..i never heard some1 calling der full names so..Ekks..it was so childish of me🤣
I think they should have not told about accdent  accdent like things on TV. Other wise It was look like nice sgnemt.Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago