Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Warning to Mr Dhondu

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
My Dear Mr. Dhondu{Dhonds}

The day you came We{KMH Fans} were extremely HappyTongue as we thought ki may be bcoz of you Arjun would realise 'that' what he feels for Arohi is "LOVE"Heart. That may be this Love Story which apparently was somewhere lost or forgotten due to the War and Misunderstandings would be back to trackDay DreamingBut....... Pinch

But am afraid to say that you've been such a wrong person. Instead of helping your friend in getting her Love back you've rather got all doors closed for herAngry{sorry for the Emo}. In the course of helping you Mrs Arohi Arjun Singhania has not just hurt her husband Arjun Singhania but also made sure he Hates her
Cry.

So now all said and Done. We give you last Final ChanceEvil Smile. Go Away from Arohi's Life ... you dont do that yourself and WE would be forced to take Strict Action against you. So Final Chance.

Hope for your Co-operation and also hoping that you wont disappoint US{KMH Fans}

Thanks and Not Your's Really
KMH Fans                
ROFLROFLROFLROFL        

Now all fans are requested to Pour in Your Ideas as to how can we keep Dhondu away from Arjun Arohi.Wink

PS. This is just a Funny way to make things lighter here. So please do not get serious. No Bashing n Using Foul Words. Masti is allowed unless it hurts anyone.

Have Fun

Edited by -Preeti- - 22 March 2011 at 2:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

afsi-sanju-..anshita..Pari-Guptazooni.blue-SweetGirl-garima22-dark.horse-.Jane..

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Thnaks and Not really yours???!!! ROFL Omg....hilarious! Wink well sed    Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

He he ..Interesting post Preetie..Big smileI'll add my bitWink

LOL Dondu ...First I find yr name So Funny..LOL.Now You just go Where ever you want with yr GF Archi...Go and tell Love Doc Jay the truth..He seems matured enough and he'll let yr GF go for sure if she really loves you...Noone's sentiments will be hurt ..(Atleast less Than how badly its getting hurt of Arjuhi)... Just leave Arohi man and Dont be so Selfish to see only yr own life's complications..Look at loyalty of yr Friend..Cant you see a Poor Girls tears Whos craving to express her Love but just Bcuz of yr all time stupidity she gets trapped in many problems further..High time just Go and hv Good life We dont mind Tongue..But Just dont spoil Arjuhi's Love story and Dare to Bring tears in those Lovely eyes of Mrs.Singhaniya again...This is from Me in this Warning Later..LOLEmbarrassed

Obviously not yrs LOL
SG

-Preeti-

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
dhondhu ki shadi karwao or jaldi usse arohi ke life se uski bidai kar wao

-Preeti-

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Preeti nice topic.....
I ws laughing in the whole letter...
Nw only god cn help us nd arjuhi from dat stupid dhondu........

-Preeti-

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
lol thats was damn fuunny

-Preeti-

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
haha nice warning....ROFL
Mr.Dhonz....jaldi se archii ko lekar humare arjuhi ki lyf se bhaag jaoo...

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Guys

I know he's pretty annoying right now. I know friends are there so that they can help us in our difficlut times but that doesnt mean that we put our frnds life to Risk. And Mr. Dhondu has apparently done that. High time he realises his mistake

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

He he ..Interesting post Preetie..Big smileI'll add my bitWink

LOL Dondu ...First I find yr name So Funny..LOL.Now You just go Where ever you want with yr GF Archi...Go and tell Love Doc Jay the truth..He seems matured enough and he'll let yr GF go for sure if she really loves you...Noone's sentiments will be hurt ..(Atleast less Than how badly its getting hurt of Arjuhi)... Just leave Arohi man and Dont be so Selfish to see only yr own life's complications..Look at loyalty of yr Friend..Cant you see a Poor Girls tears Whos craving to express her Love but just Bcuz of yr all time stupidity she gets trapped in many problems further..High time just Go and hv Good life We dont mind Tongue..But Just dont spoil Arjuhi's Love story and Dare to Bring tears in those Lovely eyes of Mrs.Singhaniya again...This is from Me in this Warning Later..LOLEmbarrassed

Obviously not yrs LOL
SG

Point to be Noted. Itne Logon ki khushi ki fikr hai but Arohi ki nahii? I agree Jay is a Matured fellow and if you tell him the truth am sure he would convince his parents and also Archie's parents. So just do it. And just step out of Arjun-Arohi's life. We cant see this Hide-n-Seek game more now

-SweetGirl-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index