Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran Chat Club -3 (Page 74)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

thanks shivani!!!!

im not ready for the weekends one yet!! llol 

what r u doing hereLOLLOLLOL go and revise and focus naaaSmile sorry for being bossyTongueEmbarrassedi know ur ur best judgeSmile but still cudnt stopEmbarrassed sorry if i have offended uSmile

u say one line and the following ones are all sorry thanks this that!!!! come one i dont mind little things!!!!!!! get that!!! ok i will leave soon!! Big smile

ohk All the very best,I just want to make sure I dont offend, esp the ones near and dear 2 me, and above all given the fact we easily misunderstand each other,  though brought us togather, i dont really like 2 b misunderstood..Smile okay forget abt me and foucs and focus and focusEmbarrassedLOL, u will b fineBig smile, all the Very best once againSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
not Shivz....... life is irritating for now  , hope it changes soon ....... wat stress ?? work ka ?? thats common

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

thanks shivani!!!!

im not ready for the weekends one yet!! llol 

what r u doing hereLOLLOLLOL go and revise and focus naaaSmile sorry for being bossyTongueEmbarrassedi know ur ur best judgeSmile but still cudnt stopEmbarrassed sorry if i have offended uSmile

u say one line and the following ones are all sorry thanks this that!!!! come one i dont mind little things!!!!!!! get that!!! ok i will leave soon!! Big smile

ohk All the very best,I just want to make sure I dont offend, esp the ones near and dear 2 me, and above all given the fact we easily misunderstand each other,  though brought us togather, i dont really like 2 b misunderstood..Smile okay forget abt me and foucs and focus and focusEmbarrassedLOL, u will b fineBig smile, all the Very best once againSmile

thanks u thank !!!!!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by xavivilla

jaya  u wrote  "Obsession over Actors is highly irritating , and the biasedness .... wat bakwas ... this kind of nautanki can be seen only on IF" i totally agree!! usually ppl dont get on my nerves too much or i dont get bother as much but constant botheration is AWFUL!! i am totally tired of this place where ppl just wants to cut their veins for the sake of their FAVORITE character !
this is not yhe only forum Cali , I watch pardes and Arjun Bjilani is main lead there , his earlier so costar was Rati Pandey , now the way they talk about new gal is highly irritating  , that forum is irritating , if i had not made 2-3 friends there LOL.... i would have never been in that forum, discussing show ....................

its similar here as well!!!! two groups always fighting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

not Shivz....... life is irritating for now  , hope it changes soon ....... wat stress ?? work ka ?? thats common

ohooo dont even ask me 2 name the stresses, it stressful if u do certain things and stressful if u dont do certain thingsOuchLOLLOLLOL so lets forget abt it for a while when we r here Smile btw how r u prep gg on, shopping, bookings etc etc, etc, all done naaaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
no yaar...... thats on hold , we have serious doubts on guy LOL.. .... he is another reason for my irriation LOL
 
so u were suppose to come to india na ?? kya hua ??
 
@Cali, dude u should see Starone forums , esp MJHT, DMG .... eveyr forum is same , but yes here we are more generous with words as we dont use short cuts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillashivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

no yaar...... thats on hold , we have serious doubts on guy LOL.. .... he is another reason for my irriation LOL
 
so u were suppose to come to india na ?? kya hua ??
 
@Cali, dude u should see Starone forums , esp MJHT, DMG .... eveyr forum is same , but yes here we are more generous with words as we dont use short cuts

no not any other forums!!! cool this must be ur home forum then..

okay need to go now!!!!!!! bye allll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

no yaar...... thats on hold , we have serious doubts on guy LOL.. .... he is another reason for my irriation LOL
 
so u were suppose to come to india na ?? kya hua ??
 
@Cali, dude u should see Starone forums , esp MJHT, DMG .... eveyr forum is same , but yes here we are more generous with words as we dont use short cuts

dont tell meOuch....me got lots of travelling 2 do re, i am still in 2 minds where 2 visit firstEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Uttaran Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 1126   Views: 243486

--Pinky-- 1126 243486 20 May 2015 at 11:10am by Reenatyzed
~*~Uttaran Picture Gallery~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 1152   Views: 671752

sweet_shagun 1152 671752 04 October 2011 at 12:30pm by ReallyCool
UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

2 3

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 20   Views: 14864

pinkdaisy 20 14864 07 February 2011 at 11:07pm by steevein
Uttaran's Masti In Koel's Couch [uttaran]

Author: Tapeyga   Replies: 1   Views: 4435

Tapeyga 1 4435 06 August 2010 at 10:11am by gallu4eva
Uttaran (ICHHA KI UTTARAN) - 02 Sept 09 PRECAP !!

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3790

promoking 0 3790 01 September 2009 at 11:06am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index