Uttaran Chat Club -3 - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

what r u doing hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† go and revise and focus naaa😊 sorry for being bossyπŸ˜›πŸ˜³i know ur ur best judge😊 but still cudnt stop😳 sorry if i have offended u😊

u say one line and the following ones are all sorry thanks this that!!!! come one i dont mind little things!!!!!!! get that!!! ok i will leave soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by xavivilla

jaya  u wrote  "Obsession over Actors is highly irritating , and the biasedness .... wat bakwas ... this kind of nautanki can be seen only on IF" i totally agree!! usually ppl dont get on my nerves too much or i dont get bother as much but constant botheration is AWFUL!! i am totally tired of this place where ppl just wants to cut their veins for the sake of their FAVORITE character !
this is not yhe only forum Cali , I watch pardes and Arjun Bjilani is main lead there , his earlier so costar was Rati Pandey , now the way they talk about new gal is highly irritating  , that forum is irritating , if i had not made 2-3 friends there πŸ˜†.... i would have never been in that forum, discussing show ....................
Originally posted by xavivilla

u say one line and the following ones are all sorry thanks this that!!!! come one i dont mind little things!!!!!!! get that!!! ok i will leave soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

ohk All the very best,I just want to make sure I dont offend, esp the ones near and dear 2 me, and above all given the fact we easily misunderstand each other,  though brought us togather, i dont really like 2 b misunderstood..😊 okay forget abt me and foucs and focus and focusπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, u will b fineπŸ˜ƒ, all the Very best once again😊
not Shivz....... life is irritating for now  , hope it changes soon ....... wat stress ?? work ka ?? thats common
Originally posted by ladybird9

ohk All the very best,I just want to make sure I dont offend, esp the ones near and dear 2 me, and above all given the fact we easily misunderstand each other,  though brought us togather, i dont really like 2 b misunderstood..😊 okay forget abt me and foucs and focus and focusπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, u will b fineπŸ˜ƒ, all the Very best once again😊

thanks u thank !!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JustJ

this is not yhe only forum Cali , I watch pardes and Arjun Bjilani is main lead there , his earlier so costar was Rati Pandey , now the way they talk about new gal is highly irritating  , that forum is irritating , if i had not made 2-3 friends there πŸ˜†.... i would have never been in that forum, discussing show ....................

its similar here as well!!!! two groups always fighting πŸ˜†

not Shivz....... life is irritating for now  , hope it changes soon ....... wat stress ?? work ka ?? thats common

ohooo dont even ask me 2 name the stresses, it stressful if u do certain things and stressful if u dont do certain thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so lets forget abt it for a while when we r here 😊 btw how r u prep gg on, shopping, bookings etc etc, etc, all done naaaπŸ˜ƒ
no yaar...... thats on hold , we have serious doubts on guy πŸ˜†.. .... he is another reason for my irriation πŸ˜†

so u were suppose to come to india na ?? kya hua ??

@Cali, dude u should see Starone forums , esp MJHT, DMG .... eveyr forum is same , but yes here we are more generous with words as we dont use short cuts

no yaar...... thats on hold , we have serious doubts on guy πŸ˜†.. .... he is another reason for my irriation πŸ˜†

@Cali, dude u should see Starone forums , esp MJHT, DMG .... eveyr forum is same , but yes here we are more generous with words as we dont use short cuts

no not any other forums!!! cool this must be ur home forum then..

okay need to go now!!!!!!! bye allll

dont tell me....me got lots of travelling 2 do re, i am still in 2 minds where 2 visit first😳