Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

absolutely, i hate such stupid tactics...😡😆😆😆😆

why just watch it 4 timepass and then bhool jaao , i just watched that scene bas
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dude , even a random romantic scene should touch one and make them smiile , not like oh they have one for us to keep us happy is like no need to have one at alll

@shivz, oh ur talking about nivya ... ya thats lovely , the kind of grandparents cribbling makes parents think in million ways .............
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

why just watch it 4 timepass and then bhool jaao , i just watched that scene bas

see u havent come 2 a phase of allergy 2 certain characters yet 😆😆when u do, u wont do even feel like doing tht, and i am a witness 2 it, I used 2 adore this pair a lot, somehow I cant watch them togather anymore😳😆😆
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Dude , even a random romantic scene should touch one and make them smiile , not like oh they have one for us to keep us happy is like no need to have one at alll

@shivz, oh ur talking about nivya ... ya thats lovely , the kind of grandparents cribbling makes parents think in million ways .............

hehe its Navya..a very sweet name, haan her grandmother is kind of always saying, iske haath peeli kardo or something warna naak katadegi😆
😆
TitansFan thumbnail
and anand Buwa ufffffffffffff... this grandparents na /

My dad mom she is like that only ( she died recently though ) we are not close to her , she comes once in a while, and when she sees me in Jeans with a long top she starts her chapar chapar , and all , ufffff.. and on other hand i have my mom'd mom , who is like , let her wear those things , if not now when wil she wear them 🤣.........

glad they come once in a while , and me not close to either of them , else i will go mad
shivani9 thumbnail
hmmn sadly my i didnt see my grandmothers from both sides, my naani(mom's mom ) passed away when mom was full term with me and Dad  didnt reveal it 2 mom, but just took her 2 her village n mom apparently heard villagers say ohh she the last daughter, how sad she didnt get 2 pay her last respects n rites😭😭😭 n u know apparently it was vinayaka chavithi n for no reason the pallavelli broke and Ganesh statue broke apparently😭😭
and dads mom toh, dad ne bhe nahe dekha 😭😭😭 he was only 4 years old when she passed away giving birth 2 his sister who is no more too😭😭😭😭 he just has one brother

and my moms dad toh, he paased away in calcutta and no one saw him those days i think my uncle visited and dad was busy in hyd.., i only know my dads dad, he passed away in more than 15 yrs ago, but i do remember him....he was a nice man...May all their souls rest in peace. Amen🤔

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
having fun without me!!!!!!!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww thats really so sad yaar,..... hope u had some nice time with one of ur grandparents ,as no matter if one like them or not , but those childhood days are always cute ..........

shivani9 thumbnail
hmmn very saad, par koi baath nahin, i am very fond of them though i havent seen them, coz i used 2 always pester mom 2 tell me abt her childhood and how she went to school n she got married 2 dad and all those stuff, mom used 2 get angry sometimes tired of telling it so many times😳😆but when in good mood she used 2 tell me..again and again..n .u know dad did not enocurage us 2 watch films n all, but i was 😲 to know tht he himself never missed watching any of the bollywood films of devanand rajesh khanna n amitabh those days😆
achaaa time for me 2 say tata, c u when i cu, have grr8 time every one, good night and sd 2 all those gg to bed soon😃
shivani9 thumbnail
charu tqs for the info n ???upload, i will watch it sometime later😊