India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Latest News........ (Page 2)

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
If this happens then somehow Mamaji needs to come back from Mumbai to tell them Karan is alive.

I feel either Mamaji will be delayed in Mumbai or something will happen before Abha will come to know that Karan is alive in Mumbai.

If Ranchod is found out while they play holi then he will have to confess that karan is dead (from what he remembers)..so at least for a day or two Abha will be a widow.

And by that time..Mamaji will be back and tell them he saw Karan.. but since the Doctor is supposed to reunite Karan and Abha..I wonder how that will work..we will definitely have to wait longer before we see Abharan unite..

I really hope the CVs dont even think of trying to get Abha and Siddharth/Ranchod married

I just want ABHARAN back sooonnnnnnnnnnn...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khyser2k11riniiii-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayati

If this happens then somehow Mamaji needs to come back from Mumbai to tell them Karan is alive.

I feel either Mamaji will be delayed in Mumbai or something will happen before Abha will come to know that Karan is alive in Mumbai.

If Ranchod is found out while they play holi then he will have to confess that karan is dead (from what he remembers)..so at least for a day or two Abha will be a widow.

And by that time..Mamaji will be back and tell them he saw Karan.. but since the Doctor is supposed to reunite Karan and Abha..I wonder how that will work..we will definitely have to wait longer before we see Abharan unite..

I really hope the CVs dont even think of trying to get Abha and Siddharth/Ranchod married

I just want ABHARAN back sooonnnnnnnnnnn...

I hope mamaji dial the number of the house instead of reaching there so its gonna be more easier for everyone and Abha will be save from heart attack!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

Go to top