riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys I just read an article on Bombay times which says that Ranchod's truth of not being Karan will be exposed during the Holi celebration wherein his shirt will be torn and his tatooo will be exposed itseems…. and den it will be proved that it is not Karan but Ranchod , and dey also say that Ranchod will try his best to prove him self karan but will be unsuccessful ……….

Donno how dis story will be going on yaaarrrr…. pata nahi ABHa par kya beethegi when she will come to know that Karan isn't der…..  😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aabharanfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just saw the promo yar

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aabharanfan

i just saw the promo yar

How can i watch the promo.... Can someone plz help me put the promo yaar thanks....

aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please watch  zee tv

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it only me ?????.....I don't understand how Ranchod/Sidd is not even curious about the fact that he is identical to Karan in looks, birthday etc. and the fact that everyone accepted him, no questions asked. Would that not make him want to ask questions about his birth? This track is not going to end anytime soon. Like the Sanskar and Yasho track, they are going to drag this on and on and on.
sellyndemy thumbnail
im so sorry for abha :(
plz karan come back to her :(
melissa05 thumbnail
Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i feel so sorry for Abha....... Can't wait for Karan to come back.......
Hayati thumbnail
If this happens then somehow Mamaji needs to come back from Mumbai to tell them Karan is alive.

I feel either Mamaji will be delayed in Mumbai or something will happen before Abha will come to know that Karan is alive in Mumbai.

If Ranchod is found out while they play holi then he will have to confess that karan is dead (from what he remembers)..so at least for a day or two Abha will be a widow.

And by that time..Mamaji will be back and tell them he saw Karan.. but since the Doctor is supposed to reunite Karan and Abha..I wonder how that will work..we will definitely have to wait longer before we see Abharan unite..

I really hope the CVs dont even think of trying to get Abha and Siddharth/Ranchod married

I just want ABHARAN back sooonnnnnnnnnnn...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hayati

If this happens then somehow Mamaji needs to come back from Mumbai to tell them Karan is alive.

I feel either Mamaji will be delayed in Mumbai or something will happen before Abha will come to know that Karan is alive in Mumbai.

If Ranchod is found out while they play holi then he will have to confess that karan is dead (from what he remembers)..so at least for a day or two Abha will be a widow.

And by that time..Mamaji will be back and tell them he saw Karan.. but since the Doctor is supposed to reunite Karan and Abha..I wonder how that will work..we will definitely have to wait longer before we see Abharan unite..

I really hope the CVs dont even think of trying to get Abha and Siddharth/Ranchod married

I just want ABHARAN back sooonnnnnnnnnnn...

I hope mamaji dial the number of the house instead of reaching there so its gonna be more easier for everyone and Abha will be save from heart attack!!!