ruchira23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

Ichcha never shows lovely care openly towards Veer......Veer has to coax her to get her to be loving....when they were in their room Ichcha could have shown appreciation for flowers he brought for her.....she is so absorbed in her thoughts......balancing act is what ichcha requires else she looses out on moments......problems toh hai aur rahegeh aayegeh jayegeh magar bheech bheech meh light moments masti toh bhee hoh saktee hai choti choti cheezoh meh humor toh bhee dekhnah chahiyeh.....SmileSmile

To be fair to Ichcha she has shown affection and love for Veer although very infrequently.........and Veer has always teased her about it.....................the situation is different now..............I think she did like the floweres but Veer negated her response by going to feed Tapasya............so she went into her usual pensive mood...........which is becoming very tiring.................but Veer's move was dumb and dumber.Ouch
all the  3 leads r fighting 4 the prize of who is the dumbest of them allLOLLOL 
Agree Aditi it was the dumbest move/direction for Veer to feed sweet to Taps I almost thought this time he will ask Ichcha to feed Taps for a change or ask one of the girls to feed her when he passed the box to the girls......atleast ichcha prediction of mehndi will not turn out good came true.....

I was in fact hoping that Ichcha would stop Veer and say she would feed Tapasya..........would have loved to see the expression on Tapasya's face. But the CV's do not possess that kind of humour so as usual Ichcha was left holding the flowers.............................yes, I noticed Tapasya spoilt her Mehendi..............nothing should be there as it realistically should be all smudged  but I am sure we will see a faded design if Ichcha's words are to come true.
When Veer was struggling with opening the box I thought too Ichcha would reach out and tell Veer let me feed Taps....but you are right CVS lacks the humorSmile....tomorrow notice Ichcha's bandage will be gone Mai said choti si kharoch and its gone....not even a small bandage is shown.....
even i felt the same that she will take the box from veer and will do the honorsLOLbt i think she is disgusted with taps that she don't even like to feed her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ohhhhoooo i am not watching the soap and saved of all the tortureTongueLOL but having read some of the discussion here, it clealry shows what we guessed abt the whole real and reel thing...confusion... was not wrongWinkLOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 22 March 2011 at 11:56pm

Go to top