Uttaran
Uttaran

A Disaster called Ichha (Page 2)

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

she ruined everybody's life it is big true no one happy with one her........
na tappu
na vansh
na veer
na ichcha khud........
she is totaly a fake and unreal charactor.............
she always saying lie with himself...................
she is always showing she is only mahaan and evryone small in front of her mahanta....
she always saying lies lies lies only lies, Its true........
again i say she is a fake and very unreal charactor.............
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....and finally no UT without her...and nothing called acchayi without her...kyun ki baaki sab tho devils hi devils hain Smile ek se bad kar ek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23sourojankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Ichchha is dump, foolish, irritating, spineless (not anymore) whtever u may call her, but one thing is sure, she never fake her feelings. even whn she lie she lie it to defend someone (may be due to her dumpness she cd not realise tht it wd hurt more, but her intention was never bad), she never lied for her own benefit , contrary to Tapu. if she wanted to prove herself mahan, she wd hv never hide Tapu crimes and exposed her and become ankhon ka tara for everybody gaining sympathyLOL. for her dumpness she herself suffer more thn anyone. so i cant say tht she is a faker like Tapu, whose whole life is fake. even her pregnancy, her love to Veer, to her parents. faking to be good bahu. faking to be good friend. in short is is Godam of fakingLOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialrgattudreamz12sonali_dgruchira23hermione8sps0114sourojintruderfastLimitLessFantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja8

I think if we introspect the root cause of everyone's miseries is Ichha. 
1. Jogis' heart attack
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted
3. shielding Taps murder attempts
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth

I have observed she is a habitual liar and in her so called antics to be Mahaan she ruins everyone.

honestly--sorry to say--but what a disgrace to common sense and how much hurt she causes to other people.

I also do not know where the serial is headed and they could have made this track more  interesting by Veer investigating this on his own

not sure what other's think

Comments?

I guess I am struggling with what to learn from Iccha;s value system--or rather  to unlearn?

I have a slightly different perception.

Yes, Ichcha is not a character who takes a strong stand and tends to get bullied by others.........she has also let the her gratitude to the Thakur clan for giving her the life she has, overpower every other emotion.

1. Jogis' heart attack - Ichcha was not the cause of that Tapasya fooling everyone  by threatening to commit suicide was.
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted. No one gave her the right except Ichcha's love for Tapasya...........foolish yes, but let's be honest, if Ichcha had not done that we would not have Uttaran
3. shielding Taps murder attempts............. Again her love for Tapasya..........not sensible
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth - If Vansh had any happy moments in his life it was when he was with Ichcha. She did not see the signals of his health deteriorating  but Tapasya was the one who pushed him over the edge so she is NOT responsible for his death.
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth- Again stupid move but a decision ruled by her gratitude to Jogi and a wish not to see Veer shamed.

For me the root of Ichcha's misery is Ichcha - she lies to avoid hurting others in direct contrast to other characters like Nani, Pushkar, Tapasya who lie for their own gain.

I think Ichcha's values are not up for discussion as they are very much the right values.............what is happening is that she is not able to impart those values as we had hoped she would .................due to this ridiculous love for Tapasya and her genuine love for Jogi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialrgattumahmansmadreamz12sonali_dghermione8sourojsps0114ankit111LimitLessFantiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaranruchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

in ko to tapori bandriya ROFL ki tarha acting karti aur tail ghumatiROFL hi achi lagti Winkus ke tedhe mehde face expression dekh kar mujhe to gussa aata heAngry 
same here ichveeLOLLOLi wonder kaise log uske expressions enjoy karte hainShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
ROFL trde mede expressionROFL
jise tapasya ki acting pasand nahi usko ye serial dekhna ka koi hak nahi ROFL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

1. Jogis' heart attack
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted

I have observed she is a habitual liar and in her so called antics to be Mahaan she ruins everyone.

honestly--sorry to say--but what a disgrace to common sense and how much hurt she causes to other people.

I also do not know where the serial is headed and they could have made this track more  interesting by Veer investigating this on his own

Comments?

I guess I am struggling with what to learn from Iccha;s value system--or rather  to unlearn?

Yes, Ichcha is not a character who takes a strong stand and tends to get bullied by others.........she has also let the her gratitude to the Thakur clan for giving her the life she has, overpower every other emotion.

1. Jogis' heart attack - Ichcha was not the cause of that Tapasya fooling everyone  by threatening to commit suicide was.
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted. No one gave her the right except Ichcha's love for Tapasya...........foolish yes, but let's be honest, if Ichcha had not done that we would not have Uttaran
3. shielding Taps murder attempts............. Again her love for Tapasya..........not sensible
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth - If Vansh had any happy moments in his life it was when he was with Ichcha. She did not see the signals of his health deteriorating  but Tapasya was the one who pushed him over the edge so she is NOT responsible for his death.
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth- Again stupid move but a decision ruled by her gratitude to Jogi and a wish not to see Veer shamed.

For me the root of Ichcha's misery is Ichcha - she lies to avoid hurting others in direct contrast to other characters like Nani, Pushkar, Tapasya who lie for their own gain.

I think Ichcha's values are not up for discussion as they are very much the right values.............what is happening is that she is not able to impart those values as we had hoped she would .................due to this ridiculous love for Tapasya and her genuine love for Jogi.

This quote by the French novelist and Nobel prize winner Albert Camus explains the parts played by both Tapasya and Ichcha for their own and others' misery very aptly...

Edited by hermoinee - 22 March 2011 at 5:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialrgattusps0114intruderfastLimitLessFantiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

1. Jogis' heart attack

Comments?

This quote by the French novelist and Nobel prize winner Albert Camus explains the roles of both Tapasya and Ichcha for their own and others' misery very aptly...

thank u information deskTongueLOLLOLLOLhope u don't mindLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

Go to top