Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: puja8

I think if we introspect the root cause of everyone's miseries is Ichha. 
1. Jogis' heart attack
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted
3. shielding Taps murder attempts
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth

I have observed she is a habitual liar and in her so called antics to be Mahaan she ruins everyone.

honestly--sorry to say--but what a disgrace to common sense and how much hurt she causes to other people.

I also do not know where the serial is headed and they could have made this track more  interesting by Veer investigating this on his own

not sure what other's think

Comments?

I guess I am struggling with what to learn from Iccha;s value system--or rather  to unlearn?

I have a slightly different perception.

Yes, Ichcha is not a character who takes a strong stand and tends to get bullied by others.........she has also let the her gratitude to the Thakur clan for giving her the life she has, overpower every other emotion.

1. Jogis' heart attack - Ichcha was not the cause of that Tapasya fooling everyone  by threatening to commit suicide was.
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted. No one gave her the right except Ichcha's love for Tapasya...........foolish yes, but let's be honest, if Ichcha had not done that we would not have Uttaran
3. shielding Taps murder attempts............. Again her love for Tapasya..........not sensible
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth - If Vansh had any happy moments in his life it was when he was with Ichcha. She did not see the signals of his health deteriorating  but Tapasya was the one who pushed him over the edge so she is NOT responsible for his death.
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth- Again stupid move but a decision ruled by her gratitude to Jogi and a wish not to see Veer shamed.

For me the root of Ichcha's misery is Ichcha - she lies to avoid hurting others in direct contrast to other characters like Nani, Pushkar, Tapasya who lie for their own gain.

I think Ichcha's values are not up for discussion as they are very much the right values.............what is happening is that she is not able to impart those values as we had hoped she would .................due to this ridiculous love for Tapasya and her genuine love for Jogi.
in ko to tapori bandriya 🤣 ki tarha acting karti aur tail ghumati🤣 hi achi lagti 😉us ke tedhe mehde face expression dekh kar mujhe to gussa aata he😡 
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ichvee

in ko to tapori bandriya 🤣 ki tarha acting karti aur tail ghumati🤣 hi achi lagti 😉us ke tedhe mehde face expression dekh kar mujhe to gussa aata he😡 

same here ichvee😆😆i wonder kaise log uske expressions enjoy karte hain😲
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 trde mede expression🤣
jise tapasya ki acting pasand nahi usko ye serial dekhna ka koi hak nahi 🤣
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Yes, Ichcha is not a character who takes a strong stand and tends to get bullied by others.........she has also let the her gratitude to the Thakur clan for giving her the life she has, overpower every other emotion.

1. Jogis' heart attack - Ichcha was not the cause of that Tapasya fooling everyone  by threatening to commit suicide was.
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted. No one gave her the right except Ichcha's love for Tapasya...........foolish yes, but let's be honest, if Ichcha had not done that we would not have Uttaran
3. shielding Taps murder attempts............. Again her love for Tapasya..........not sensible
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth - If Vansh had any happy moments in his life it was when he was with Ichcha. She did not see the signals of his health deteriorating  but Tapasya was the one who pushed him over the edge so she is NOT responsible for his death.
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth- Again stupid move but a decision ruled by her gratitude to Jogi and a wish not to see Veer shamed.

For me the root of Ichcha's misery is Ichcha - she lies to avoid hurting others in direct contrast to other characters like Nani, Pushkar, Tapasya who lie for their own gain.

I think Ichcha's values are not up for discussion as they are very much the right values.............what is happening is that she is not able to impart those values as we had hoped she would .................due to this ridiculous love for Tapasya and her genuine love for Jogi.

This quote by the French novelist and Nobel prize winner Albert Camus explains the parts played by both Tapasya and Ichcha for their own and others' misery very aptly...

Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hermoinee

This quote by the French novelist and Nobel prize winner Albert Camus explains the roles of both Tapasya and Ichcha for their own and others' misery very aptly...

thank u information desk😛😆😆😆hope u don't mind😆
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

thank u information desk😆hope u don't mind😆

Thanks, I am honoured...😉😆... Now I am really feeling embarassed for being compared to my ID, Hermione..😛 😳 😆 😆
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

Now another person has been added to her genuine love - Veer.
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

<div></div>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....and finally no UT without her...and nothing called acchayi without her...kyun ki baaki sab tho devils hi devils hain 😊ek se bad kar ek

Kaheki achchai achchai dekha ke bheek manga hai kya creative ko 🤣achchai ka matlab ichcha aur hichcha ka matlab hai without acting with boring = suicide....🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well said!!👏👏⭐️ though i don't like sum of icchha's decisions but atleast her intentions were/r never 2 harm any1!!i read sumwhere that" consequencies of our actions r so wide that we don't know wat"ll happen nxt". so its only intentions behind every action which decides wats rite 7 wats wrong!!