Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A daughters Plight! (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

here too we could the immense love of anmol for his daughter.he blamed himself for the pain his princess was going through when he told vasu."humein tamanna ko pehele yeh saab bata denaa chahiye..aaj meri beti iss daur se nahin guzartee".his daughter's pain and tears was his weakness and he decided to leave the rajvansh house for her happiness..

the last epi it was  unbelievable of how much tammy loved her papa and the scene in the video is enough to touch the heart and tears comes so naturally..Cry

how she said to khushi .. "mein apne papa ke binaa nahin raheha saktee"and was ready to go to his office and stop him..

It touches your heart !! Both Apurva and this little girl were fabulous

I felt so bad for Anmol when he was explaining to Vasu that one day she will need to know the fact.. More than anyone in the world he loved her !!!
Embarrassed

Truly his weekness !!!
I agree for these sake a continuation from where they left is a must

Althought they showed a lot of Tammy and Anmol scenes , But i want to see more masti bara and ragini is  getting angry like the chocolate scene aap inhey dantiye mat !!Embarrassed

And then ragini getting annoyed and Anmol  manaofying her and  may be  make dinner for her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikassaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Tammana Rajvansh , daughter of Anmol and Ragini Rajvansh. She was the apple of their eye, FOr Tammana her father was an idol she always looked upon her dad for many things, He called her his princess, sweetheart all the softy and sweet words  he wanted to shower on her. Anmol would also go all out to make her happy , keep her on top of the world.Smile

The Day she learned that her father would leave her and go the word DIVORCE did'nt make sense for her and she and khushi went to the room to read about it, or ask Gunni what it meant, ConfusedCry
She asked Anmol if he would drop her off to school and he was devastated with the thought of leaving but kept all the courage and told her that he would leave her to school and then leave for a tour.. That tour she somehow felt would be forever..Cry

Kidnapping by evils, but safe return, Anmol was there with her  She held his hand and was'nt ready to leave it The grip was so strong that even when she huged Ragini she was more converend that Anmol wud leave her and go...And more over watching Vasu accusing Saakshi and asking her to leave due to this misunderstanding of the kidnapping , took a toll on Tammana and she fainted  still hlding her father's hand..

Indeed she  wanted nothing else in teh world at that time but her father Anmol Rajvansh..
She  was so worried that in the state of mind she was in a shock she just muttered papa papa please don't leave me and go !!

Anmol was always her happiness.. He kissed her forehead and said he is with her only
Ragini was also amazed by this beautiful father daughter relationship, she assured Tammana that her dad will be with her only !!CryCryCry

I was so emotional watching this scene thought of sharing it with you !!Clap

Shanti this amazing relation needs to continue in season2 otherwise it is a waste .Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
These kids were remarkable, They are very sharp also and they are needed for the next season since the show has a lot of scope to show relastionship on a broader spectrum.
Apurva and his  relastionship with these kids were  the USP of the show and they gave their 100% in showing their talent.

To start a new season its very much required to place a foundation and if ita related to  Bidaai of  girls and especially daughters and Anmol's dotting daughter Tammy and partner Khushi will be a good take off !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I truly loved watching the kids and Anmol was awesome with them ..

He knew where to  make tyhem smile where to  see that they are unhappy and give them a boost !!
The kheer scene where Khushi was sad that Alkhe did'nt come down he boosted her moral that you take kheer from your masi maa

I think Anmol's character was well played with good chemistry with tammy Khushi

I soo miss them I would love to see them in a continuation of a new season
Infact now a days child artists chemistry with adults are makinga great combination

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
missing this kids soo sweet kids... Cry

very talented kids...

this is my favorite Heart

i just hope if rajan ji with bring this kids back on bidaai2 continuation...

bhondu2010krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I think if they make season two then Anmol will have to be an important part of teh show

Tammy needs her papa..

They will show more beautiful moments with them

The show needs Anmol and Apurva and it will only be reasonable to have anmol ragini and their family with tammana  to show the shows sequel

anizortvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@bhondu well said if there is season two then Anmol will be an important part of The show... hope it will happen soon.. Missing him...

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Yes Audience saw the depth in the character of Anmol and his relastionship with Tammana at various occasuons.
If  the stoyr is about Tammana and Khsuhi  Tammana cannot live without her dad which was proved several times in season one

They share an unbreakable bond and this bond will continue for  the future also

I think the message is clear  what  means a new season of this show when it happens and who are the main reason for beautioful bonding

krithikas

Go to top