Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New HeartbreakingPromo[Link#10,VB'sNote#12] (Page 8)

mitali_s Goldie
mitali_s
mitali_s

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I dont think CV's are gonna give any of the tracks its logical culmination coz frankly they dont care a penny about the plots or subplots or watsoever....its like everyday its a new episode and they are only cashing on karan kritika's very palpable chemistry.....!

heck after 2day's episode i realised that how much i love karan-kritika cos i wud hav ditched dis show long ago if it wasn't for them and my love for kmh...sorry 4 blabbering...i m just angry!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1peachpieachiever

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
links?? :((
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

i think arjun is just testing arohi but will agree once he is sure she is telling the truth.

LOL .. the only word tht rang in my mind after watching todays epi was "game" "game" "game".. so it mite b possible..tht its Arjun's counterattack game plan..Wink... and iss baar phir se shayaad Go-Awry (Gauri) ka plan ulta pad jaaye.. and by her mighty effortts she actually helps A_A's re union!Tongue

Edited by achiever - 22 March 2011 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashish_88

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali_s

I dont think CV's are gonna give any of the tracks its logical culmination coz frankly they dont care a penny about the plots or subplots or watsoever....its like everyday its a new episode and they are only cashing on karan kritika's very palpable chemistry.....!

heck after 2day's episode i realised that how much i love karan-kritika cos i wud hav ditched dis show long ago if it wasn't for them and my love for kmh...sorry 4 blabbering...i m just angry!!!

I can truly understand ur emotions.. coz.. mere bhi same to same hai..!LOL.. if it wasnt 4 KK*2 i wud've ditched this show in its initial phase itself.... also thr is no other show on any channel thts actually quite entertaining in its weird ways... its like utter crap plot in few epis.. and njoying in some ..... its like a big roller coaster ride.. LOLLOLLOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1piamistpeachpiemitali_s

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Haven't seen d promo yet...but it sounds pretty confusing....how is Arohi supposed to prove her love by going away...ConfusedErmm
As d sub-plots cropping up at every turn....i think d Cvs testing d water....whichever of these click wid d viewers..they'll continue it i guess....but none of d tracks so far has ended convincingly.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

mitali_s Goldie
mitali_s
mitali_s

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@achiever thats the sad part.....the show is so funny and wierdly entertaining at times that inspite of all its inconsistencies i know i m gonna watch it till the end...heck i dun even watch anything else on tv dis religiously!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1kkkk1212

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
22-03-11-E24-Arohi Ka ILU Bolne Ka Naya Style & On Sets Masti ;-)
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali_s

@achiever thats the sad part.....the show is so funny and wierdly entertaining at times that inspite of all its inconsistencies i know i m gonna watch it till the end...heck i dun even watch anything else on tv dis religiously!!

deir chemistry is wat holds the show together irrespective of the story line n weird plots ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index