Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New HeartbreakingPromo[Link#10,VB'sNote#12] (Page 7)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
k.. so the new promo goes this way...

She is in white.. see outfit below...she luks peaceful.. and her three words r full of luv..

Arjun is in black.. see outfit below... he luks suspicious and
his answers r angerless...Ermm

and thn..
Arjun's condition on Arohi's confession... "if u luv me truly thn prove it.. leave me and my house".. LOLLOL...

in nutshell the whole promo is very clueless ROFL

cant guess whether the story will take a serious turn or a light turn.. coz the promo aint intense...one wud have thot an angry Arjun after Aro-Dhondu-bedroom track wud lead to their separation.. bt nope promo mein aisa nahi hai..... and nor can I guess why in the hell did Arjun barter her luv  (=Arjun) for her life (=Arjun).. actually if i put it tht way its rather quite phuuunny..ROFL... its as if someone is asking u.. if u really really v truly want this rasgulla thn prove it by not having it.. its weird and v. v. phunny..ROFL... and either ways its Arohi's loss.. interesting.. ! wat a twist CVjis..LOLLOLLOL

even i felt the separation was necessary for thm 2 realize the depth of their luv.. I wud give a big jaadu ki jhappi if CVs can really pull it up unscathed i.e. without putting KMH2 under the scanner...!  All the best KMH2 team!

waise the story has so many sub plots to separate A_A.. dunno y this hurried separation track and new confusing promo....

The looming separation tracks..

1.  Dhondu-Archi-Jay-Arjun-Arohi MU track
2.  Impending Divorce track..
3.  Allu's trying 2 bring back Arohi and marrying her off track..
4.  Kumud-jignesh-Mikhael tikadi's never ending kill-Arjun Ruin-Arjun tracks..
5.  Rashi's mystery accident track..
6.  Maachis ki tilli Gauri's evil devil track..
and last but not the least
7.  RPS ka brahma astra..

if they take one at a time to bhi they can easily cross 200 epi mark.. LOL... pata nahi CVs ye sab tracks ki khichadi ek saath kyun paka rahein hai...Ermm 

Edited by achiever - 23 March 2011 at 5:04am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everphoo_12piamistgemini1217niya_ssilver4karanKMH-NASHAKhat2027channi_starPemaKarpo..anshita..--Pooja--zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-SMay31-rainydays.-TeekhiMishti-shibzBadtameez_Dil

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Do u mean dat arohi said i luv u 2 arjun????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

yes.. Tongue.. bt sadda Arjun is very tricky to manaoo.. Big smile.. ..dunno y in the hell is he putting this wierd sort of condition.. Confused..

since still 2 days r left b4 Archi-dhondhu's truth comes out.. at least v will have some funny moments b4 v ppl flood this forum..LOL
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I havnt seen the new promo yet but by the sounds of it, it does seem very confusing! Ab pata nahin kya hone wala hai! Oh well atleast Arohi said 'I love you' to Arjun- but Arjun ne usse jane ke liye kyun kaha.....hmmm.....daal mein kuch kala hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achievershibz

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by pari_15

yes.. Tongue.. bt sadda Arjun is very tricky to manaoo.. Big smile.. ..dunno y in the hell is he putting this wierd sort of condition.. Confused..

since still2 days r left b4 Archi-dhondhu's truth comes out.. at least v will have some funny moments b4 v ppl flood this forum..LOL

wow... I m realy waiting to see d new promo.... Do u have its links??

achiever

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

GREAT
do we have More to ruin things. Thanks Mr DhonduAngry

I KNOW RIGHT?!

So annoying. Urgh.
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
OMG Shocked Waiting For This Traack Noow Hope Aro Confess Her Love To Arjun Big smile

saera

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i think arjun is just testing arohi but will agree once he is sure she is telling the truth.

achiever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index