Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Need Written Update for 21st March 2011

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Updater, please do the written update for the episode of 21st March 2011.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojashree thumbnail
well, i am trying myself, if anything wrong ,so plz, forgive me and i hope that u will like my written update 😊
On the road :
AVNI and Usha were on freek out as they were eating kulfis , at where a cinema theathaer of b-grade films was located, they saw , Bhaskar 's brother-in-low  was coming out of that theather, he came towards both girls and says lying that "MAIN YAHAN SHIVJI KE DARSHAN KARNE AAYA THA "πŸ˜†whreas, Usha was taunting to him about to watching b-grade cinema  here. he scared and ran towards rickshaw as quickly and after seeing this, both girls laughed πŸ˜†
in AVNI''s house :
here aai and other girls  are preparing for HALDI rasam, avni came there, there were some fun mometns happened ,at this time, a man from Avni's marriage's caterars came and asked for money,avni wasn't able to pay money at this time so she demanded a dadline till the evening, after he went , Avni called to BHASKAR  and asked about this matter. so Bhaskar assured her that "I WILL PAY THIS MONEY TILL THE MORNING, SO ,DON'T TAKE TENSION ABOUT IT. AFTERALL, IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILTY. PLZ, TAKE CARE URSELF . OK ?" 😳
afterthat , SHAKARDADA , which are a houseowner of Avni's house, came, aai welcomed him and gave him Avni's marraige invitation card. he remembered those days, when this three girls were kids.before 20 years, aai and they were came to live in this house becoz unka is duniya mein koi nahi tha, they want to shara  at that time. they were said thanx to him as he allowed to live this house on rental.also he said sadly that , " A COURT RESULT ABOUT THIS HOUSE ARE COMING SOON " (well, i feel that aai and others are becoming as homeless as soon 😲😭)
Precap:i forgot to see precap, but i think it was about avni's haldi rasam πŸ‘.
well,there is a one mistake about the name of house owner, he is SHANKARDADA, NOT SHAKAR 😊
Edited by poojashree - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

poojashree @ well tried dear... thanks 😊