Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev should b forgiven (Page 3)

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hookedonGeet

Dev I think is a positive character for maneet; he should first serve his sentence and then maybe forgiven. 

the cv's are already portraying Maan as insecure (i dont like it and i have mentioned it in yesterday;s live update) and he hates dev for what he did with Geet (naturally).  this hatred will consume him if he doesnt watch it. Maan's character is great, he is a man that so many women desire please cv's dont change his character.  maaneet are going through a sad time and both require time to pick themselves up from it.  Maan should remember that the taveez was always there even when he used to throw it out, it always found his way to him, so he really shouldnt doubt Geet's love for him.

we are only human, plenty of problems you go through in your life time, you come across many who will run over you, you cant just keep hating everybody, learn to forgive because you are only human and there is a God up there who will do the rest for you if you only believe in Him. 

I have been wanting to post but didnt want to open a thread, but thanks to the person who did, now i can study in peace 

I want that ring tone back 'i luve you Maan'

wooooowwwww how beautifuly u portryd it. m a bit poorer in words but u xplaind all my thoughts... donno why they r trying to show maan as an INSECURE prsn...
and da wrech is dat insecurity 4m DEV.... Well dats da most worst thing cv s a gonna showCry
 any ways i just loved ur replyClapClap

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
very honestly he to an extent has been forgiven... i mean he stays in the outhouse, has a job...is not in jail and has got a divorce from the witch...

now t expect maan and geet to behave normally with him is not fair....the fact that they dont misbehave with him is more than enough but apart from that....geet should never ever be good with dev and tolerate his presence more than she is doing now....and supporting his wife maan should as well not be cordial....

the present scenario is best for dev....he should not get anything better than this....i hope he stops interfering stupid guy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi ranishanzy

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Shanzy:

Everybody has to realize the difference between forgiveness for transformation and punishment by law for misdeed, the worse the deeds, the more severe the punishment to be given. 

I agree with you that if Maan and Geet, and they work in tangent, allows Dev to repent and be forgiven, I totally agree with their pov but the law of the land has to take effect for Devs misdeeds.  Forgiveness is from the heart for a regenerated and transformed heart to not commit these mistakes again, but a karmic effect will take place and the law has to be taken into account for punishing miscreants.  No about of forgiveness can rule out punishment.  Another fact is that a repentant person is not believed by family and friends so easily and the person has to try several times to win over the trust of those to whom he has grieved and others around.  It takes time and the repentant soul has to make wholehearted efforts time and again.

Dev may be repentant, and who knows, if Maan and Geet may step forward to do so.   Dadima has already  forgiven him.  Yet he has to be punished.

Cheers.
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Shanzy,
You must have guts to make this topic even when you know how controversial it is! Hats off to you dear!
Yes, anyone who has done that sin cant be and should not be forgiven.
But when the same person really repents for his sin- as they say a guilty conscience needs no accuser and forgiven by someone to whom you have done that sin is the most hardest punishment a person ever can get- is it not better to forgive Dev now at this stage?           Why at this stage i say means     1.Geet who has once misunderstood Maan for the sake of dev- now cant do anything against dev coz of dadima and more than that he has saved her MAAN by giving his blood.
2. In a viewers point of view it is not possible to forgive Dev at all. But in GEET AND MAANS point of view if they forgive and forget Dev it will be helpful for them to move ahead in their life.
3. I dont believe in 'out of sight is out of mind theory' So even the CVs make Dev to go out of Maaneets life Devs memory will always remain as a thorn

Tulsi ranishanzy

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Resin Maaneets heart even if Dev gets a punishment by the law.
4. My last and a funny point is CVs made a big mistake by making Sameer Sharma as Dev.
LOL
In yesterdays epi when Sameer said in a heavy voice with a tearfilled eyes 'I know Geet, after all that i ve done to you, i don't have the right to come near you even after death. But doing this i am helping myself to ease my burden a little bit' I really felt how much he repents for his sin. I even shed a tear drop for him. I was like -Oh man, I know Mere words cant give back anything you had taken from that innocent eighteen year old girl. But by forgiving you if she can live a peaceful life with her Maan why wont she forgive and forget you???

Edited by Chelsha - 22 March 2011 at 6:18am

Tulsi ranishanzy

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I get what u are trying to say.....forgiving is a thing that can be done....I would say that Geet has accepted the fact that he is repenting for what he has done to her, but she can never ever forget the trauma she went through because of what he had done to her.....one can always forgive but one can't forget........by showing her indifference to him she has already shown how insignificant she considers him....I agree that God also forgives if He sees we are repenting for our sins.....but a human can't forget being wronged.........so forgiving and forgetting are two different things....he can be forgiven but his deeds will never be forgotten...may be as time passes and she is happy in her life they will not hurt her, and the scars on her soul caused by his deeds may heel but they will always be there... sorry but this is my take on the topic

Tulsi ranishanzy

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Resin Maaneets heart even if Dev gets a punishment by the law.
4. My last and a funny point is CVs made a big mistake by making Sameer Sharma as Dev.
LOL
In yesterdays epi when Sameer said in a heavy voice with a tearfilled eyes 'I know Geet, after all that i ve done to you, i don't have the right to come near you even after death. But doing this i am helping myself to ease my burden a little bit' I really felt how much he repents for his sin. I even shed a tear drop for him. I was like -Oh man, I know Mere words cant give back anything you had taken from that innocent eighteen year old girl. But by forgiving you if she can live a peaceful life with her Maan why wont she forgive and forget you???

Chella dis is wot xctly i want to say...how long can any one stay away 4m blood relations MAAN is his elder bro n elder brothers are like fathers...dont u ppl remember when maan was teeling geet about dev on there engagmnt day...his every word was showing love n affection 4 him like a son..it is not easy to hate a prsn whome we loved dis much..all de havocs of Geets life r now clear...she has rewarded a lot for her tribulations...her family repent on dere deeds n abve all she have her MAAN in her lyf.. i thnk now or after some time when she ll be having her n maans  baby  back she ll forgive hm..n also it ud be easy to forget horrible past after having maans child..
i hope soSmile

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
agreed...i feel as though he deserves another chance.....humans make mistakes and he regrets it.....so i think geet is right in forgiving him..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index