India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jai Soni - The Best Ishaan

Chandraditya Groupbie
Chandraditya
Chandraditya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Recently I am seeing some posts where your comments kind of hurt my feelings. I am a BIG fan of "Jai Soni" and I believe he is executing "Ishaan" excellently. Pls try to understand that "Ishaan" is a kind of guy who doesn't really express his feelings properly and sometimes doesn't express at all. Being a guy of that kind his (Jai Soni) expressions won't match Suhana's (Ragini's) expressions. As Suhana on other hand express her feelings very much and sometimes she overreacts (pls read this as Suhana not Ragini). So both the characters are designed in that way and we have to take them in that way only. Both of them are doing an excellent job and can't really say I have seen any one of them acting lesser than other. I don't want to compare in the first place

First time it was raised recently when Ishaan and Suhana was coming back from Bari Ma's bedroom after Suhana gave her the Pillow. I think Suhana's cholbooli smile was appropriate and Ishaan's kind of confused smile + satisfaction (that suhana is not angry with him at least) was too excellent. They both portrayed their characters excellently. Second time it was raised for yesterday's episode. Pls note that Ishaan being the kind of guy he is will obviously believe his wife is pregnant when his elders (bhabhi, ma etc) are telling him that way and will be in a confused mindset so his expressions are very much natural and not at all incorrect. I rather salute him for executing the same in such a superb way

I am sorry if you feel my post is a bit harsh. But I thought I should at least express my thoughts. At least this forum is for that only .. right?

Being said all these I truly enjoy reading all your comments and posts. They help me to understand lot of things better. Moreover as I stay outside India so can't catch up with all TV shows (SBB SBS etc) and I get all recent updates from you guys. So thanks a ton for that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a-1-2-a-03julaikhamadhu_dsupriasweetymol1taruncrysindAshisSiddhi_Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
You are not harsh at all you expressed your thoughts and that's what this forum is all about, just as all of us at the same time should be allowed to express our thoughts with out being labelled as bashers or haters. I liked what you wrote as it was done in a very polite way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_drose-girlcrysindShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
u were not at all harsh yar...and u just spoke what was in ur mind..we respect that...

now about jay...i would agree mostly...he is the perfect Ishaan for sure..according to me....bt lately...certain expressions of this wasnt nice...thats it...bt otherwise i love the way jay has portrayed ishaan....ishaan could have been messed up as character..bt jay still was good in that messed up character...

as for ragini and jay....i think they cannot be compared due to their chars...and i never believe in comparisons also...

he just need to change a few expressions thats it...there is always the room fr improvement..so lets wait and watch...

madhu_dsweetymolcrysindAshis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

You are not harsh at all you expressed your thoughts and that's what this forum is all about, just as all of us at the same time should be allowed to express our thoughts with out being labelled as bashers or haters. I liked what you wrote as it was done in a very polite way.

Sheema Aunty, were the words in blue meant for me??? Are u still angry with me ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dShwets1502

Chandraditya Groupbie
Chandraditya
Chandraditya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Yes I do agree that every one has scope of improvements .. and all of us are entitled to express our feeling here. So thanks for not taking my comment in a harsh way. And yes Ishaan character was a very tough to portrait as that of Suhana and both JaiRa are doing a great job to entertain us and believe in their characters. I hope in coming tracks they will both perform better .. and will not give us any scope of pointing fingers to them ..

madhu_dcrysindAshisShwets1502

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I AGREE..................Big smile.WITH THE POST THANKS.....Thumbs Up..DUDE..........NICE POSTClap

M.....................TOO........................BIG.............Star..FAN.....OF JAI SONI
....................... I FORGETWink
.........................TO TELL U dat
................................ ur chandra..........................am tejas..................the ray of the sun....................

Edited by 1tarun - 22 March 2011 at 1:26am

madhu_dsweetymolAshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Dn't feel sorry chandra u r free to give ur viewpt lk others......jay is appropriate choice for ishaan n is doing his job well itz jst tat his expressions r nt up to d mark in certain scenes n he needs to improve it tat sit v r nt badmouthing abt him or comparing him wid ragini as suhana n ishaan r two different charaters wid both hving their own charm n itz rly unfair to compare them.......v all luv sushan n nobody else cn potray d charaters of ishaan n suhana as beautifully as ragini n jay r....

madhu_drose-girlcrysindShwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Ishaan character is one the best character after suhana and BM ishaan character is the best one..

Jay potrayed Ishaan very well till sona track.. CVS let him down and his expressions very not good.. along with down in  Ishaan character.

The only problem jay, gives same expression, no variations in some scenes... He did very well in the beginning and later also.. But now a days he is off..

Jay can give very good performance.. Want him to work on his expressions,  as now serious track begins.. He is also the main lead in this track ..

Edited by abhi786 - 22 March 2011 at 1:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25madhu_drose-girlposhahcrysindinfinity00AshisShwets1502

Go to top