Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Deepak needs to improve big time. Rest of the cast is okay I would say, nowhere amazing :). They need much more life in the acting to bring the story alive. I am sure they have potential, I guess the director needs to work much harder.
Right now the whole setup looks as if everything is done so forcibly :). The actors need to start feeling the characters they are playing. The dialog department needs to be strengthened to bring more impact.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

The acting is really really insipid. Maybe they need to get some adrenaline shots before their shots to show some vigor in their acting. They seem to be just going through the motions and they looked stunned as if they just witnessed a nuclear explosion somewhere. The funniest in yesterday's episode was Abhishek. Once he was unconscious and the next moment he was awake stealing glances at his dad who is now ready to let him be with Nandini. How did somebody miss that?
Mohan Joshi has been replaced with a guy who is really too kind and does not portray the selfish motivated politician he is supposed to be.
The girl who plays Nandini looks much better in real life than she looks on TV. She had some fight with the make up folks?
Also take care of the treatment of the story at how it flows. Serious flaws in dialog writing. One moment the father is calling somebody to send a doctor from Delhi and the next moment Abhishek is up and running completely cured.
Guys fix the direction. It sucks big time.

I am compeletely agree with you. the show needs better treatment.but i like Alka and chander.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepak needs to improve big time. Rest of the cast is okay I would say, nowhere amazing :). They need much more life in the acting to bring the story alive. I am sure they have potential, I guess the director needs to work much harder.
Right now the whole setup looks as if everything is done so forcibly :). The actors need to start feeling the characters they are playing. The dialog department needs to be strengthened to bring more impact.

Agreed.
whatthefrack thumbnail
Sara and Yashwant I guess is just about okay. Sara should try to loose her pimple. She will look much more glamorous without it. And is there any way some more investment can be made on the sets and the dresses.
The whole setup of NNT's house looks like that of an ordinary middle class family. He even rides a Chevvy Tavera. Thats a taxi !!! Get something better. Even a Tata Safari is better dude. At least a Toyota Fortuner if you cannot get a Merc or an Audi. We dont have poor politicians in the country. Get some better clothes and better interior design. Things will become much alive and engaging then.
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
YEAH it is     true that setup isn't luxiours

even every sas bahu show has more bigger sets and palace like home's

maybe people are way too much into the sas bahu mania for past several years that they have forgotten that home's like this also exist

politician who live in government houses  can't have much to deal with it .

TIWARI house is big  . and seems good  i like the house and its  dec decorations .

ABHISHEK from start was quite weak . and this episode of monday worsen the position of ABHISHEK

really this incident was WRAPPED in an instant
ABHSIJEK whent to down hill and next scene was ABHSIHEK on the peak of mount everest  .

well we all should neglect this

but look at nandini's father MR. DWE want to marry NANDINI as early as possible .

its way too much fast isn' t it

it is like JAI VARDHAN will apear soon

creators wanna move TO JAI VARDHAN AARTI AND UNION C CARBIDE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

overall i just wanna say this

if its a fiction or classical or period or realistic cinema all need good budget . i always thought this show budget is huge .

but we all have seen that this show goes through lack of funding
whatthefrack thumbnail
Yeah I couldnt figure that one out. Why the hurry? As if Nandini is desperate to find a new boy friend/hubby. Whats up with that? Be single, ready to mingle for some time. She is cute anyway. I dont mind spending some time with her :D. I think just to make things interesting and lets say different mix in some reality stuff. Let some fan win a date out with Nandini he he he :D. That way the actors get a break.

But really I think the whole setup looks shabby. A politician who makes money in education lives like a king in India unless he is donating all his money somewhere else or hiding it in secret Swiss accounts.

I will wait to see Abhishek a little bit more to see if he has any spunk or you know if he is as stiff as a cardboard.
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I couldnt figure that one out. Why the hurry? As if Nandini is desperate to find a new boy friend/hubby. Whats up with that? Be single, ready to mingle for some time. She is cute anyway. I dont mind spending some time with her :D. I think just to make things interesting and lets say different mix in some reality stuff. Let some fan win a date out with Nandini he he he :D. That way the actors get a break.

But really I think the whole setup looks shabby. A politician who makes money in education lives like a king in India unless he is donating all his money somewhere else or hiding it in secret Swiss accounts.

I will wait to see Abhishek a little bit more to see if he has any spunk or you know if he is as stiff as a cardboard.

Mr.Whatthefrack
           u want to win a date with nandu??????????
                and I want to meet nandu ..... i hope channel will fulfill our wish

whatthefrack thumbnail
Yeah I think I am beginning to like her. I wouldnt mind going out on a date with her. She is cute and seems it would be fun to spend time with her. I will learn Marathi even :)

seems like u dont like the crew on the show

just coz of that small abhishek blooper

daily soaps has even more horrible bloopers than this one

plus the members of this forum love the cast and crew of this show

every1 starting from the lead two couples to the parents 

r BEYOND AMAZING

it never seems they r new comers

THEY R THAT GOOD

coming to abhishek............he has improved his acting by leaps an bounds

coming to screenplay and dialogues ......being a serial buff for 12 yrs now

i can proudly say this show has by far one of the best dialogue and screenplay writers 

nothing dramatic or over the top 

just simple and sweet which mks the show so close to our heart

so plzzzzzzzzz dont write negative abt the cast or the director 

not at least for this show

p.s.

DONT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO MY SAYING U R STILL RYT ND THE CAST ND CREW SHUD B CHANGED.......

COZ THIS WILL JUST RUIN THE ENV OF THIS FORUM

SO IF U DONT LIKE THE SHOW OR THE CAST 

DONT WATCH IT 

SPARE THIS FORUM

NO HARD FEELINGS 

PEACE OUT

whatthefrack thumbnail
😆 All I want to say to you is watch out for my new post ðŸ˜†

BTW did you say Abhishek has improved? Seriously? You gotta be kidding me. What was he before, a piece of wood?
Edited by whatthefrack - 13 years ago