New director and cast needed

Posted: 13 years ago
Is there any casting director or the actors aren't paid? Does the director ask the actors to do whatever they want and he leaves for getting some fresh air in Band Stand? What is going on? Yesterday's episode hit a new low. Abhishek was oscillating between consciousness and unconsciousness without much effort. Seems the actors are competing against each other in hamming.
Fire them all, firstly the director. What a waste !!!!!!
The most important thing I forgot to mention is this crew is collectively killing the story. So please. Channel folks, get some talent to do justice to the story.
Nandini looks way better in her real life than on screen!!!! How is that possible? Is that intentional?
what is wrong with the story??????
yes..in yesterdays scene i felt how come abhi came into his senses in few seconds...n after few moments he was just alrite ...i mean dat was too strange.... but still dat scene was ok...
                and nandu looks beautiful but i also feel sometimes she looks bad n sometimes preety...i dont know y....
Originally posted by whatthefrack

The most important thing I forgot to mention is this crew is collectively killing the story. So please. Channel folks, get some talent to do justice to the story.
Nandini looks way better in her real life than on screen!!!! How is that possible? Is that intentional?

n why are u angry on cast?????  please specify

Originally posted by Suvi7884

what is wrong with the story??????

Story is the best part of this. The cast is doing complete injustice to it. It needs to be changed asap.
Originally posted by anjali_k24

The acting is really really insipid. Maybe they need to get some adrenaline shots before their shots to show some vigor in their acting. They seem to be just going through the motions and they looked stunned as if they just witnessed a nuclear explosion somewhere. The funniest in yesterday's episode was Abhishek. Once he was unconscious and the next moment he was awake stealing glances at his dad who is now ready to let him be with Nandini. How did somebody miss that?
Mohan Joshi has been replaced with a guy who is really too kind and does not portray the selfish motivated politician he is supposed to be.
The girl who plays Nandini looks much better in real life than she looks on TV. She had some fight with the make up folks?
Also take care of the treatment of the story at how it flows. Serious flaws in dialog writing. One moment the father is calling somebody to send a doctor from Delhi and the next moment Abhishek is up and running completely cured.
Guys fix the direction. It sucks big time.
I know..that was a flaw..it needs to be fixed...
Yes, Deepak needs to improve..but the rest are amazing, Sara Yahwant and Nandini...they are really good..yeah Nandini look sbetter in real life than as Nandini..

Story is the best part of this. The cast is doing complete injustice to it. It needs to be changed asap.

You don't like Alka and Chander aka  Sara and Yashwant, i think being newcomer, they are doing great job, yes Abhishek aka deepak is weak.