India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Giselli Monteiro is back !

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Brazilian actor Giselli Monteiro, who was first and last seen on the big screen opposite Saif Ali Khan in the actor's debut production Love Aaj Kal, disappeared quietly after she made her entry into Bollywood. But not for long. She's back and will now be seen in her second film, Always Kabhie Kabhie with a bunch of other newbies. 
Now that she has decided to make a career in Bollywood, Giselli is learning to speak Hindi fluently, but she might just have to flip back a few pages. "I got back from Brazil three weeks ago, and so was kind of disconnected from the language when I was there. I'm rushing to pick it up again now," she laughs.
Ask Giselli who her favourite B-Town actor is and she doesn't bat an eyelid before saying, "Among the guys it is Aamir Khan and Priyanka Chopra is my favourite among the girls." She's in awe of the two actors in 3 Idiots and Fashion respectively.
Most actors have a list of dos and don'ts for their big screen ventures, but Giselli says that she has no qualms sizzling in a bikini or kissing on screen, if the script demands so. "I prefer to go with the role given to me instead of making a list. My only motto is to give my 100 per cent to a role once I give it my nod," says Giselli.
The actor also enrolled with an acting workshop recently and says that she is on the lookout for "challenging roles… something apart from the usual. It's burning inside of me and I want to do more work here. I don't know what's going to come my way next, but I'm ready for it," she concludes. 
r_sujata@dnaindia.net

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I like this girl but she shud stick to modelling :)
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top