Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Rapier

1. creeper!LOL what's the name then?Tongue
2. skipping
3. just cuz dharmesh can't be called "formally trained dancer", it doesn't make him "formally trained?" Confusedwhat the hell is that?LOL i choose not to call dharmesh a dancer. does that make him not a dancer?LOL jeez mihir!
4. but dharmesh is not applying for any job! the whole point of this debate is to conclude whether dharmesh made himself or did someone have a hand! and we can clearly say that someone did have a hand!
5.  ur saying it again. just not having a certificate doesn't mean u r not formally trained. u are formally trained with a teacher and all, but u just don't have proof of it. but u r still formally trained!!!

sister jee go back to page 2....my point to bring up D-sir here was to say that he DIDN'T have training from anyone influential to make him reach till #2...he did it solely by dance and no other means Tongue

Just great how that guy didn't have a rich dad nor an influential hand on him and now himself is an influence on others Big smile when he will have kids they will be so proud of him Big smile isn't that all what parents wanna see..pride in the kid's eyes from them .Smile 

rarely has it happened that a reality show contestant who didn't even win has 350,000+ fans on FB Big smile

ok sure! but u go back to page 4 and see that i didn't talk about ur post. i just pointed out that dharmesh was trained cuz dabulls ji said he wasn't. that's all.LOL and then u started the argument! not me!Tongue

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
What is the difference between formal training and training? D'oh

And Mihir, if Terence was that influential, Mayuresh would have atleast reached the finals if not won, but he didn't even make top 7.  And why didn't Geeta's assistant (whatever her name was) not even make top 10? I mean she was also connected to a master...

You may not like Shakti and think she didn't deserve to win, but Shakti ghaas to nahi kharati because TL was her master and her dad was rich while poor Dharmesh worked very hard. I said it in the other thread too..if her dad was rich enough to buy the end result then why didn't he make sure his daughter topped before too..after all if she got out early, then what would her rich dad have done? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Kick the robots out, and send them into a circusBig smile

Edited by raju786 - 22 March 2011 at 10:38pm
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Oh God!! LOL... Dont wanna quote each and every post here, but I wanna say a few things... For one, I dont think Shakti's Dad is or was rich!!! She learned dance from TLCDC on scholarship, and her sister Neeti might have started to make money once she became a singer in ARR's troupe.. Her mother herself has said on DID2 set that they are middle class family and how she faced comments from her neighbors for having four girls.. Shakti's home is not in any posh neighborhood either..

Dharmesh was running a dance school when he came on DID2, and his students have auditioned in both DID1 and DID2, and one of them (Meenu) made it to top 18 on DID2.. Isnt it unethical to have a dance master and student compete for the same title?? Terence never competed against Punit or Shakti or Mayuresh as dancers! And many of his students have auditioned for DID1 and didnt get selected! If he wanted them to be in, why didnt they make it??

I dont think Dharmesh was poor! That's a mere speculation based on what Zee has shown for TRPs! He was running a successful dance school, and he also won BW before coming to DID2 - what happened to the prize monies he got? His students have been participating in many reality shows as well as local shows for a while, and if he didnt have money, how could he afford to take his teams to all the competitions?? He was the leader in those group dance acts!

Now coming to Falon, I dont see anything wrong with her being on the show! All the contestants are trained in one or more styles! They say they are untrained since they didnt get formal training from any reputed dance schools, but they all have dance gurus! A very few make it through self training alone, that's because they have such passion and then training under the DID masters improve them a lot and that shows in their performances!

Falon completed three year dance diploma course from TLCDC in the same batch as Punit, and then became a professional dancer and then joined Shiamak's troupe after that.. FYI...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateRagMastagilmoresDabulls23

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
This is a contest to choose the best dancing couple. Obviously ppl that have been trainned before will perform better than the untrained. But that should not be a criteria for non participation!! In a contest anyone and everyone can compete. And the best one will win!!
Having good dancers makes the show better....raw talent is good too but would require too much effort from the mentors who prolly do not hav tht much time to train raw talent and bring them up to this level. With the trained dancers their choreographing efforts are limited and that works for them well.
JUS  IMO Smile

Edited by gr8love - 23 March 2011 at 8:54pm
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Why only Amit & Falon??  Its ok if they were trained under shamak davar. Shamak isnt a part of DID. But DID 2 contestants Shakti & Punit were trained in Terence luis academy & terrence was d judge in the show. There are more examples also.

Amit & Falon RockThumbs Up
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

Why only Amit & Falon??  Its ok if they were trained under shamak davar. Shamak isnt a part of DID. But DID 2 contestants Shakti & Punit were trained in Terence luis academy & terrence was d judge in the show. There are more examples also.

Marzi is Shiamak's assistant! Marzi was referred to the show by Shiamak since Shiamak couldnt commit to the dates. So what if Punit and Shakti were from TLCDC, Falon is also from there! Both Dharmesh and his student Meenu were contestants on DID2! When any of the masters' students come for audition, the final decision for selection is always made by the other two masters, and the guru master is excluded from the decision! So it was Remo and Geeta who made the decisions to have Punit and Shakti in...!! Big smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by Shreyacool

Marzi is Shiamak's assistant! Marzi was referred to the show by Shiamak since Shiamak couldnt commit to the dates. So what if Punit and Shakti were from TLCDC, Falon is also from there! Both Dharmesh and his student Meenu were contestants on DID2! When any of the masters' students come for audition, the final decision for selection is always made by the other two masters, and the guru master is excluded from the decision! So it was Remo and Geeta who made the decisions to have Punit and Shakti in...!! Big smile

i didnt know that! thats cool then!

Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index