Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Nishita123

lol how do u know he is an expert? do u even know his name Confused Sure he helped him dance for few years when D-sir was a kid and hats off to his sir for that Clap but after that he did everything on his own including the opening of D-Virus Academy.

Dharmesh said He TAUGHT him dance - and that means he took training from that teacher - as simple as that Tongue
And knowing his teacher's name has nothing to do with his training !!

And thats what I was coming at....I brought in D-sir's formal training a couple pages ago to show that he wasn't trained by someone influential enough to make him win, not saying that its the only thing that matters, just saying Wink

sure! u can say that dharmesh was not trained by someone famous. but u cannot deny that he had formal training, which is what we are trying to tell u.LOL

and does anyone know which dance school did he go to? Confused Its just im confused about "formal" training...did he officially graduate from that dance school? does he have a certificate of successfully completing the dance program? Most dance schools, as far as i know, provide with certification. 

do u know what dance school my friend goes to? does that mean she is not formally trained? and does having a certificate change ur knowledge of dance or ur ability to dance?Confused does a school have to be high-tech with dancing programs and stuff with certificates to be called a school? can a school who teaches it students dance and has teachers who are very knowledgeable in dance not be called a school?Confused if i choose to quit college right now without graduating, would that mean all that i learned so far is not education? does only having a certificate mean i learned the material? what is ur definition of a formal training, mihir?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

What seems to be the confusion here?LOL

arey poocho mat! i am trying to understand his definition of "formal" training for the past half hour!LOL

Edited by Rapier - 22 March 2011 at 6:43pm

WreckLass

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

arey poocho mat! i am trying to understand his definition of "formal" training for the past half hour!LOL

I am reading the previous pages and trying to understandLOL

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

I am reading the previous pages and trying to understandLOL

please do read and provide ur two cents on the matter!LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

do u know what dance school my friend goes to? does that mean she is not formally trained? and does having a certificate change ur knowledge of dance or ur ability to dance?Confused does a school have to be high-tech with dancing programs and stuff with certificates to be called a school? can a school who teaches it students dance and has teachers who are very knowledgeable in dance not be called a school?Confused if i choose to quit college right now without graduating, would that mean all that i learned so far is not education? does only having a certificate mean i learned the material? what is ur definition of a formal training, mihir?LOL

@blue...Yes Big smile
@red...not applicable anymore Tongue
@green..OH GOSH u keep coming back to square 1 LOL once and for all, it doesn't change ur ability to dance but it does change being called a "formally trained dancer". 

@orange...thats what im trying to tell you!!!! You would be very much be well-educated...but you won't have the "formal" degree!! Now when you apply for jobs are they gonna just hire on the fact that you think you are educated, u just coudn't graduate? Tongue 
@purple...in practical world, yes Wink when you tell me that u got training, I will believe you without asking for certification...but when u apply to teach at a dance school, they very well require proper documents and papers saying that you were "formally" trained. Wink

Prud123

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

@blue...Yes Big smile
@red...not applicable anymore Tongue
@green..OH GOSH u keep coming back to square 1 LOL once and for all, it doesn't change ur ability to dance but it does change being called a "formally trained dancer". 

@orange...thats what im trying to tell you!!!! You would be very much be well-educated...but you won't have the "formal" degree!! Now when you apply for jobs are they gonna just hire on the fact that you think you are educated, u just coudn't graduate? Tongue 
@purple...in practical world, yes Wink when you tell me that u got training, I will believe you without asking for certification...but when u apply to teach at a dance school, they very well require proper documents and papers saying that you were "formally" trained. Wink

1. creeper!LOL what's the name then?Tongue
2. skipping
3. just cuz dharmesh can't be called "formally trained dancer", it doesn't make him "formally trained?" Confusedwhat the hell is that?LOL i choose not to call dharmesh a dancer. does that make him not a dancer?LOL jeez mihir!
4. but dharmesh is not applying for any job! the whole point of this debate is to conclude whether dharmesh made himself or did someone have a hand! and we can clearly say that someone did have a hand!
5.  ur saying it again. just not having a certificate doesn't mean u r not formally trained. u are formally trained with a teacher and all, but u just don't have proof of it. but u r still formally trained!!!
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

1. creeper!LOL what's the name then?Tongue
2. skipping
3. just cuz dharmesh can't be called "formally trained dancer", it doesn't make him "formally trained?" Confusedwhat the hell is that?LOL i choose not to call dharmesh a dancer. does that make him not a dancer?LOL jeez mihir!
4. but dharmesh is not applying for any job! the whole point of this debate is to conclude whether dharmesh made himself or did someone have a hand! and we can clearly say that someone did have a hand!
5.  ur saying it again. just not having a certificate doesn't mean u r not formally trained. u are formally trained with a teacher and all, but u just don't have proof of it. but u r still formally trained!!!

sister jee go back to page 2....my point to bring up D-sir here was to say that he DIDN'T have training from anyone influential to make him reach till #2...he did it solely by dance and no other means Tongue

Just great how that guy didn't have a rich dad nor an influential hand on him and now himself is an influence on others Big smile when he will have kids they will be so proud of him Big smile isn't that all what parents wanna see..pride in the kid's eyes from them .Smile 

rarely has it happened that a reality show contestant who didn't even win has 350,000+ fans on FB Big smile
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Excuse me...what? Come again? First of all, there is no clause that states that trained dancers cannot participate in DID, in fact, that is what the stage is for, it's just like SRGMP, except with the best of the best dancers. Now best dancers does not equate to trained or untrained dancers, so not sure what you mean there. Secondly, so what if they're from Shaimak Davar's institute? It happens to be a conincidence. And also, Marzi is pretty lenient with them.  In fact, on Friday's performance, he was the first one to point out their flaws. Lastly, what do you mean by 'pure talent'? Perhaps you would like to explain what 'impure talent' is? And how exactly do the other contestants have to work harder? All of them have been dancing for years and have a lot of experience under their belt.

As for making names for themselves, you might have noticed the side dancers who dance in the background when you see Filmfares etc? Perhaps you would like to tell me how many of those background dancers are actually well known despite their hard work?

And I don't think I would count YOUR word as the audience's...but thanks for the genrousity...the audience appreciates itSmile

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index