Bias contestant Amit - Falon (Page 5)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Mihirism

but i thought dharmesh was trained.....Confused didn't he say something about a dance master who used to not take fees and taught him dance?

He was, but that doesn't count as formal training Wink

uhhh why not? what's formal training? only being taught by famous people is formal training? Confused then so many people i know are untrained. Confused  the only thing i classify as "learning by urself" is when u r learning from TV or internet.Wink when someone is teaching u, it is training.

There is huge huge difference between formal training and training Tongue Im not denying that he wasn't trained....just that it wasn't formal like in a institution where proper fees are required with teachers and assistants and proper official equipment. Tongue 

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

but i thought dharmesh was trained.....Confused didn't he say something about a dance master who used to not take fees and taught him dance?

uhhh why not? what's formal training? only being taught by famous people is formal training? Confused then so many people i know are untrained. Confused  the only thing i classify as "learning by urself" is when u r learning from TV or internet.Wink when someone is teaching u, it is training.

There is huge huge difference between formal training and training Tongue Im not denying that he wasn't trained....just that it wasn't formal like in a institution where proper fees are required with teachers and assistants and proper official equipment. Tongue 

So I don't have formal training huh? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

lol how do u know he is an expert? do u even know his name Confused Sure he helped him dance for few years when D-sir was a kid and hats off to his sir for that Clap but after that he did everything on his own including the opening of D-Virus Academy.

Dharmesh said He TAUGHT him dance - and that means he took training from that teacher - as simple as that Tongue
And knowing his teacher's name has nothing to do with his training !!

And thats what I was coming at....I brought in D-sir's formal training a couple pages ago to show that he wasn't trained by someone influential enough to make him win, not saying that its the only thing that matters, just saying Wink
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

So I don't have formal training huh? 

Hey I provided with proper equipment okay? and I cancelled the fees for you coz u begged on ur knees. 
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
oh ya dharmesh was formally trained ina dance school..he mentioned his guru waived his fees...and helped him branch out too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

That totally counts as formal training though? 

Because he is being taught by someone who is an expert in the form 

lol how do u know he is an expert? do u even know his name Confused Sure he helped him dance for few years when D-sir was a kid and hats off to his sir for that Clap but after that he did everything on his own including the opening of D-Virus Academy.

Uhh .. considering how amazing Dsir is in his form, I'm prolly thinking that he was pretty amazing too 

Thats not always true...Is Shakti or Punit even near to being as awesome as TL???? Confused

but that is not comparable. simi is saying that if a student is awesome, then the master must be too. what u r saying is that the students are not as awesome as a master. which is plausible. i am not as great at chemistry as my professor is.LOL

Look at what Simi said again LOL as far as my knowledge of enligh goes, she said the student is amazing and the teacher is pretty amazing Wink so more like ur amazing at chemistry, but ur teacher's pretty amazing too!(in Simi's words) LOL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

what equipment do u need to dance besides two legs?ConfusedLOL and yes, dharmesh has been formally trained. he attended a "school", with a "teacher," who "taught" him how to dance. and the teacher did take fees, just not from dharmesh.  and the lack of equipment u are talking about.....is all that necessary to call a dance school a school? my school has computers today. my dad's school didn't. so does that mean he is "self-educated"? i mean he went to a school and stuff. does that not count as education? heck, there are so many schools "today" that don't have computers. are they not schools who give u "formal" education?Confused
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

That totally counts as formal training though? 

Because he is being taught by someone who is an expert in the form 

Uhh .. considering how amazing Dsir is in his form, I'm prolly thinking that he was pretty amazing too 

Thats not always true...Is Shakti or Punit even near to being as awesome as TL???? Confused

but that is not comparable. simi is saying that if a student is awesome, then the master must be too. what u r saying is that the students are not as awesome as a master. which is plausible. i am not as great at chemistry as my professor is.LOL

Look at what Simi said again LOL as far as my knowledge of enligh goes, she said the student is amazing and the teacher is pretty amazing Wink so more like ur amazing at chemistry, but ur teacher's pretty amazing too!(in Simi's words) LOL

ok u know what simi meant. now ur just picking on stuff to prove simi wrong.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index