India-Forums

Bias contestant Amit - Falon (Page 2)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

I didnt understand your point they look like robots because they were amazing from the beginning?

i dont understand my point tooLOL

They just look like robots to me..

they were technically amazing i guess

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Firstly dont know how you cant understand your own point.Secondly was just trying to understand your POV but seems like you are not interested so let it be.
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Firstly dont know how you cant understand your own point.Secondly was just trying to understand your POV but seems like you are not interested so let it be.

yes sadlyCry

basically i like dancers in the show who improve through out..Amit n Falon..are at the same status..from day one..TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Aww....poor Raju!

This is a dance competition that is supposed to bring out the BEST dancers of India. It's not really unfair that Amit and Falon are trained from the Shamaik Dhavar dance school because majority of the contestants are trained from somewhere. That way you can argue that Karan being trained from Mia Michaels is not fair. Just quit whining and accept that this is a competition, some are going to be better than others.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 22 March 2011 at 10:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RapierRagMastaThatOneGuy

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeline76

How come Amit - Falon, who's trained with shiamak davar and performs in tours are allowed to participate when one of the shiamak davar Institute of performing Arts principal dancer, Marzi Pestonji sits as one the judge ?
This is totally unfair to other contestants because they have to work a lot harder  to prove themself and being a first timers and amateur dancers they aren't well versed with the poise the Amit - Falon is accustomed with. Please help the raw talents to show their talent rather than taking contestant who already made name for themselves through their dance schools... As an audience who watches this show everyweek, we would like to watch some new contestants making an impact in this show rather than the trained shiamak davar's dancers...Please let the show be more interesting for the audiences..Audiences are more happy when someone from their similar background makes it to the limelight and judged for his pure talent. What we want is pure talent...
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
either bring all trained dancers or all amatures..

But it is not A-F's fault for being there..

Each season there has been someone who has been trained by a pro..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuypetticoat

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I agree varsha di....but hats off to those who were not trained by someone sitting in mentor seats and still went alot ahead in the competition Big smile biggest example being D-sir...

Ofcourse a student for TL's academy who was in TL's team had to win DID 2 Wink 
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Mihir there is no comparison between TL's student VS D sir...They are totally different style dancers...One trained by pro while the other trained himself..both worked hard...It is personal choice who each likes..

With that  I will say good luck to all Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveena87

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index