Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

what equipment do u need to dance besides two legs?😕😆 and yes, dharmesh has been formally trained. he attended a "school", with a "teacher," who "taught" him how to dance. and the teacher did take fees, just not from dharmesh.  and the lack of equipment u are talking about.....is all that necessary to call a dance school a school? my school has computers today. my dad's school didn't. so does that mean he is "self-educated"? i mean he went to a school and stuff. does that not count as education? heck, there are so many schools "today" that don't have computers. are they not schools who give u "formal" education?😕

well the answer to ur question is yes ðŸ˜• if they are learning about computers, and computers hi present nahi hain toh kahe ki training ðŸ˜•
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

And thats what I was coming at....I brought in D-sir's formal training a couple pages ago to show that he wasn't trained by someone influential enough to make him win, not saying that its the only thing that matters, just saying ðŸ˜‰

sure! u can say that dharmesh was not trained by someone famous. but u cannot deny that he had formal training, which is what we are trying to tell u.😆
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And thats what I was coming at....I brought in D-sir's formal training a couple pages ago to show that he wasn't trained by someone influential enough to make him win, not saying that its the only thing that matters, just saying ðŸ˜‰

How does it make a difference in his traning though ?? He will be still called a trained dancer !! Tongue😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

sure! u can say that dharmesh was not trained by someone famous. but u cannot deny that he had formal training, which is what we are trying to tell u.😆

and does anyone know which dance school did he go to? ðŸ˜• Its just im confused about "formal" training...did he officially graduate from that dance school? does he have a certificate of successfully completing the dance program? Most dance schools, as far as i know, provide with certification. 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

How does it make a difference in his traning though ?? He will be still called a trained dancer !! 😛😆

arey behna when did i say he was UNTRAINED?? ðŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
What seems to be the confusion here?😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

all ladies fforming a pact to pick on the poor D-sir fan ðŸ˜† come on, join in....😆
its dinner time, brb. 
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

arey behna when did i say he was UNTRAINED?? ðŸ˜†

Lolz.......I even meant formally trained dancer 😛😆 Bolo, ab you agree ?? If yes than discussion over !! 😆 that Dharmesh has a formal training in dance !! 😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

and does anyone know which dance school did he go to? ðŸ˜• Its just im confused about "formal" training...did he officially graduate from that dance school? does he have a certificate of successfully completing the dance program? Most dance schools, as far as i know, provide with certification. 

do u know what dance school my friend goes to? does that mean she is not formally trained? and does having a certificate change ur knowledge of dance or ur ability to dance?😕 does a school have to be high-tech with dancing programs and stuff with certificates to be called a school? can a school who teaches it students dance and has teachers who are very knowledgeable in dance not be called a school?😕 if i choose to quit college right now without graduating, would that mean all that i learned so far is not education? does only having a certificate mean i learned the material? what is ur definition of a formal training, mihir?😆
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

arey poocho mat! i am trying to understand his definition of "formal" training for the past half hour!😆
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago