Bias contestant Amit - Falon

angeline76 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How come Amit - Falon, who's trained with shiamak davar and performs in tours are allowed to participate when one of the shiamak davar Institute of performing Arts principal dancer, Marzi Pestonji sits as one the judge ?
This is totally unfair to other contestants because they have to work a lot harder  to prove themself and being a first timers and amateur dancers they aren't well versed with the poise the Amit - Falon is accustomed with. Please help the raw talents to show their talent rather than taking contestant who already made name for themselves through their dance schools... As an audience who watches this show everyweek, we would like to watch some new contestants making an impact in this show rather than the trained shiamak davar's dancers...Please let the show be more interesting for the audiences..Audiences are more happy when someone from their similar background makes it to the limelight and judged for his pure talent. What we want is pure talent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually this has been the story from season 1

a lot of terrence's and geeta's students have also participated in DID

not just amit-falon
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well the point of DID is to bring forth the best dancers in India..it doesn't say anywhere that the dancers have to be raw talents, just that they have to be common people like us and good dancers.

Most of the people in the show since season 1 are trained in some form or the other and some are dance teachers. It's not just Amit-Falon. Mayuresh, Punit, Shakti have all trained at Terence's dance academy. Geeta's assistants have participated and been in Geeta's team. Others have won previous dance competitions like Boogie Woogie and participated in DID. Karan trained with Mia Michaels who is a renowned contemporary choreographer...

nicksnr thumbnail
every contestant wants to become popular n will ready to do anything to win viewers heart, whether it is shamak davar, terence or geeta's students
zaabemard thumbnail
It is a dance competition, not a competition for untrained dancers only.

Get over it.

Amit and Falon are the best in this contestant.

That is why they are doing well and should win this thing.
Prud123 thumbnail
I agree with you zaabemard amit-falon are definitely the deserving winners.And to the topic maker this is not JDJ where untrained dancers come and learn how to dance.This is DID were people who have been dancing for years come and compete with each other.That is why the level of dancing in this show is so high.Anyways i dont care if shakti was terence's student or amit-falon are from SDIPA my only concern is that a deserving contestant should win.As long as that happens whether they are trained or untrained really doesnt bother me.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you to some extent

I like dancers who improve through out the season..but Amit and Falon were already amazing from the beginning, which makes it boring..the pair are like robots..
Prud123 thumbnail
I didnt understand your point they look like robots because they were amazing from the beginning?
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prud123

I didnt understand your point they look like robots because they were amazing from the beginning?

i dont understand my point too😆

They just look like robots to me..

they were technically amazing i guess
Prud123 thumbnail
Firstly dont know how you cant understand your own point.Secondly was just trying to understand your POV but seems like you are not interested so let it be.