Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mere Aur Maan Ke Bech Main Koi Galatfahmi Nahi Hai

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
|~Mere Aur Maan Ke Beech Main Koi Galatfahmi Nahi Hai~|

As the current track upset all of you; I thought that let me throw some light on the current situation. As the story progressed in this week I am in love with Maaneet and Geet on top of that! So not many of you know me here as I am pretty new to the forum; though I made some wonderful friends over here. And I want to make loads of them. Love you all.

All my DMG friends know that I always make positive posts; which give hope. And they tell me that my posts help them think positively. Hope that it has the same effect on you. I hope my post won't bore you.

What an episode and I seriously want to thank the Creatives for the stupendous episode that they gave us; an exceptional one!

The man who committed sins; wrecked havoc in an innocent girl's life; stole her smile; her happiness; her will to live; made her leave her family; is back again to apparently rectify his mistakes; seek forgiveness.

A man who only longed for love; gave her a new lease of life; accepted her with her shocking; troubled past; gave her love; bought back the smile; and yet and shall always love her unconditionally; is her true Man!

The moment she knows that Maan called me there; her heart knew that he is just trying to cheer me up! The smile that enlightened her face; she knows exactly what is he up to!

A few moments later she reaches there; to find no one except the arrangements done to perfection; in her favorite's red! The color that resembles their unconditional love; divine; selfless love!

Maan and his immense love for his wife Geet; the room filled with his presence though he wasn't even around. He had no idea about it! His gentle; caring love bowled Geet all over again!

She is enchanted; mesmerized and enthralled seeing the set up! It was unforgettably romantic! A card placed; a rose kept and a sweet message left for her! She sat their trying to let her self drown in the moment!

She sat their; a smile playing on her lips; recollecting all the moments she spent with him.

She hears footsteps; and her mind registered; her Maan was back with her; yet her mind flickered; she didn't sense him coming; her heart knew it wasn't her Maan. It was the same Man who took her everything and gave nothing in return.

Her face showed various expressions; from utter surprise to becoming enchanted to finally shock and then horror.

How can he be here? Her mind asked her; wasn't it supposed to be my Husband?
He explained himself; but Geet was ready with an alibi.

Geet: "Tumhe yeh galatfahmi hui kaisi ki Mere Aur Maan Ke Beech Main Kabhi Koi Galatfahmi Ho Sakti Hai?"

The way she answered him; explained him the relation she shares with Maan; was too good! This is the real Geet!

This is Geet Khurana today; she is Maan's wife today; and the courage; the unparallel support she gets from Maan is unmatched!

For the precap; I am sure Geet is giving Dev another dose on how strong is the Maaneet bond! She has to make him realize that Maaneet need nobody to carry on in life with their bond! These two are there for each other!

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation—pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Please press the like buttonEmbarrassed

Loads of loveHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

afshansrhinlwgeettinklepriyarai1987jayakodysumathiaishuduniya12ayu14lailapnjQueenbeePallavianishalakhani78JULIELIlovemskCutee999--Saavi---MaanEetLover-Shweta13blueopaleuphoriclil_desi_goddespunjabi.princessweet cherryGeekgod-Priti11-swan20romiosugar1mitzi11namita25Amoureuxswetha10Silentsouldivareenacuttieesun-naaaaaaaaat_areebSerenity_mehinal_maaneet_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.Amor.

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Awesome post x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I agree i also think same as u tnx for being positive................

Raman

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilovemsk

Awesome post x

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman1921

I agree i also think same as u tnx for being positive................

Raman

RamanHugHug

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
lovely post mayu,,,Huggeet has always loved maan n always stood for her love no matter what. n love ur theses lines-
Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

perfect for maneet,,,well said.

-Mayu-

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
hey  nice post  dear..............hope  u  r  thought  becomes  true...............

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

lovely post mayu,,,Huggeet has always loved maan n always stood for her love no matter what. n love ur theses lines-

perfect for maneet,,,well said.

SloviiiiiiiiHug

Awwieeeeeeeee Thanks so much!

These are my personal favorite too!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3

Serenity_me

Go to top