India-Forums

Mentor's performances on stage (Page 2)

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
They both are amazing dnacers, in my opinion.
But yes, Rajeev just shines!

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 22 March 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

What about Geeta? She never even comes on stage because she can hardly move her body.

Have you seen her performance in the finals or in the beggings ????  I assume , no, you would not say that , if you had seen them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Rajeev rocks the stage every time he comes on it...he is so full into dance, he enjoys every moment he gets in dancing...totally rocks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everbee5Rapier

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Yes, Rajeev Sir is this humble, dedicated guy who takes his tasks seriously when assigned to him. That is why he gives his 110% to everything and gives a consistently 'fulto fatak' performanceBig smile

Marzi on the other hand, is more on the joker-ish side and tries hard to keep his 'Udibaba' reputation. Dunno if it is scripted or not though, although something tells me it is. Anyways, he is mostly trying to 'make a fool of himself' per se whenever he is on the dance floor. Although he can be a very elegant dance if he does it seriously. Do not forget his fox trot(?) with Shweta.

So yeah, Marzi does it lightly and therefore, looks kinda lackadaisical in comparison to Rajiv, although Rajeev is still the best!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everbee5ThatOneGuy

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

What about Geeta? She never even comes on stage because she can hardly move her body.

Ha Ha Ha ... Yeah, she hardly even stands!! LOL
But whenever she comes, even her slight moves looks like dance Big smile
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

I agree that Rajeev totally rocks as a dancer and totally outshines everyone on stage at that point

Yup! That is the point I was trying to make as well. He is really good dancer.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Both rajeev and marzi are equally great dancers when they come on stage.I dont think rajeev can jive or do bachata the way Marzi does and nor marzi can do hip hop the way rajeev does.Both are good dancers

Of course they are good dancer and hence there in the show! Wink
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Rajeev is a fantastic dancer! I also think he likes to give a good performance no matter what because dance is his passion. Marzi I think doesn't always put in the effort because he takes it lightly being called up on stage.

@underlined: That is what I think too. He tries to give a good performance whenever he is called on stage and takes it seriously as well.
Marzi, I feel, as if he thinks he is called just for some light-entertainment and hence just does something and runs off.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index