icecream2007

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ppl are discussing pairing him and ichhaaThumbs UpROFL

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Now I will not be surprised if the dumb Ichcha mixes the medicine for Veer in his milk and any one out of Taps, Nani, Chanda or even Satya and Sanchi sees it and uses it against her telling Mai that Ichcha is using some potion to entrap Veer all the time... and more trouble for her after threatening Taps giving 15 days ultimatum..

Chitra your prediction is bang onStarStarClapClap. The two most innocent women of Bzoo (Taps and Chanda)saw Iccha mixing the medicine. Chanda is also talking about jaadoo tona to Taps. Perfectly predictedThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonatiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

excellent post!! veer is now getting on my nervesss!!! simply hate him now!!

siyonatiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hermoinee

Now I will not be surprised if the dumb Ichcha mixes the medicine for Veer in his milk and any one out of Taps, Nani, Chanda or even Satya and Sanchi sees it and uses it against her telling Mai that Ichcha is using some potion to entrap Veer all the time... and more trouble for her after threatening Taps giving 15 days ultimatum..

Chitra your prediction is bang onClap. The two most innocent women of Bzoo (Taps and Chanda)saw Iccha mixing the medicine. Chanda is also talking about jaadoo tona to Taps. Perfectly predictedThumbs Up

@  souroj..Smile
I too was surprised when I saw that they showed what I had written..LOLLOL..UT has become so predictable nowadays or the CVs are lifting ideas from the forum..LOLLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 02 April 2011 at 12:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasourojtiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by icecream2007

harmoinee ,groucho : uguys write so well !!
u expressed wot i ws feeling but i wdnt hv the words to write and express myself this well..
i may be biased but i think the only interesting 'character' we have is rathod..there is mystery ,charm,emotion,future hope in terms of drama..i also think gaurav looks smashing in the role and is doing a fab job..how i wish they show more of him and take the track forward..

Rathod's character is well liked as of now.............but the way things go in this serial best not to hope for too much or he will become a puppet just like the rest of them.Ouch Thank you........you express yourself well too.Smile

@ Bold...The CVs ruin all well liked characters... Now it looks like they are going to make Rathore a psycho case, seeing the way he is arranging the nursery room, hugging teddy bears and keeping his, Tappu's and a baby's photos together and saying a 'Happy family' and dreaming just like Tapasya's 'photo-gazing sessions'..Shocked Ouch LOLLOL

sourojtiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by icecream2007

ppl are discussing pairing him and ichhaaThumbs UpROFL
ConfusedWhy ?Confusedpeople want  to see another VeerShockedROFL ok suppose.... Rathore  falls in love with Ichcha ..Veer kicks Ichcha out of his life or Ichcha kicks him.out LOL...Rathore takes her with him..slowly Ichcha too after huge drama  starts loving him.LOL..again expensive gifts/ dates session ...Tapni see that.. again haq drama..Tappu.. Rathore was supposed to be mine ..LOL i will get my Rathore back from Ichcha..i will be Mrs Rathore ..and there we go again...LOLLOLanother suicide attempt.... Ichcha mata  sacrifices Rathore ok  this time not for friendship but  for papa what will papa do if his dear daughter died...so Tapasya marries Rathore through cheat and the story goes on....LOLLOL.

Edited by jdfan - 02 April 2011 at 2:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top