Originally posted by varun.tap

aditi any hope of ichcha's acting?
wo khabhi dekhne ke layak hoti bhi hai?
When i see ichcha anyyyyy scene I feels I have done suicide......... ROFL
because
{boring=suicide}....
pls don't get bored warna UT team pe blame a jayegaROFL

Itna bhi pagal nahi hu ki sach me suicide kar loROFL
issse achcha serial he chood du, infact i watching very less........
as something better with tapasya then i come back nahi to tata bye bye bahaad me gaye creative bahaad me gaya serial....

Edited by varun.tap - 22 March 2011 at 6:15am

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

Originally posted by groucho

It is one thing to watch a serial which deviates totally from the original message as has been the case with other serials but to watch the way the serial is directed leaves me to wonder???..who is to blame??

Veer is talking non-stop on the phone to Ichcha and she does not reply for minutes??..but Veer finds nothing wrong instead he acts mushy (most unlike him in the recent episodes)???.Ichcha puts the phone down but Veer is happily chatting and saying bye without a response???..great direction.

Ichcha goes to the Thakur house and looks like the world has ended???.do you think Jogi and Damini guessed she was upset???.Oh no!!!!!!. One look at her face and anyone could tell something was wrong but not Jogi and Damini who supposedly know her so well.

Everyone watching knows that the storyline will take its own course???.and what happens everyday is something for us to comment on???..but this ridiculous direction, acting and farcical drama???is an apology for a serial especially when you have good actors.

Ichcha's attempts at crying, Veer's attempts at smiling naturally, Tapasya's (whose acting I liked yesterday) attempts at trying to act like a baby????.are now getting very monotonous and tedious for me.

yaar believe me forget anyone on this helllish earth of uttaran, but Jogi the hell always thinks everything is ok fro ichcha and everything is ok now wtih taous behaviour
ther is never an element of doubt in him ' once beaten twice shy'
sachee how the hell he can act so so unthinkable. his stupid face and neck turning on left or right makes us feel he is thinking deeply, lkein kuch bhee nahi hota khaaaak...

chalo veer ko maaf kar dete hai kyon ke its first time and plus he really wnast to feel all is right i ca understand his feelings, he cannot stay all the time tensed tensed and tensed, with these 2 bloody nautanki sisters. come on give that poor chap a break

@ Bold.. Your anger on the two 'nautangi sisters' is justified..LOL
Sahan Senior Member
Sahan
Sahan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

It is one thing to watch a serial which deviates totally from the original message as has been the case with other serials but to watch the way the serial is directed leaves me to wonder'''..who is to blame??

Veer is talking non-stop on the phone to Ichcha and she does not reply for minutes''..but Veer finds nothing wrong instead he acts mushy (most unlike him in the recent episodes)'''.Ichcha puts the phone down but Veer is happily chatting and saying bye without a response'''..great direction.

Ichcha goes to the Thakur house and looks like the world has ended'''.do you think Jogi and Damini guessed she was upset'''.Oh no!!!!!!. One look at her face and anyone could tell something was wrong but not Jogi and Damini who supposedly know her so well.

Everyone watching knows that the storyline will take its own course'''.and what happens everyday is something for us to comment on'''..but this ridiculous direction, acting and farcical drama'''is an apology for a serial especially when you have good actors.

Ichcha's attempts at crying, Veer's attempts at smiling naturally, Tapasya's (whose acting I liked yesterday) attempts at trying to act like a baby''''.are now getting very monotonous and tedious for me.

totaly agree with you

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Do you want to know what we are really watching? CRAP simple as that/
icecream2007 Senior Member
icecream2007
icecream2007

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
harmoinee ,groucho : uguys write so well !!
u expressed wot i ws feeling but i wdnt hv the words to write and express myself this well..
i may be biased but i think the only interesting 'character' we have is rathod..there is mystery ,charm,emotion,future hope in terms of drama..i also think gaurav looks smashing in the role and is doing a fab job..how i wish they show more of him and take the track forward..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8grouchoLimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icecream2007

u expressed wot i ws feeling but i wdnt hv the words to write and express myself this well..
i may be biased but i think the only interesting 'character' we have is rathod..there is mystery ,charm,emotion,future hope in terms of drama..i also think gaurav looks smashing in the role and is doing a fab job..how i wish they show more of him and take the track forward..

Rathod's character is well liked as of now.............but the way things go in this serial best not to hope for too much or he will become a puppet just like the rest of them.Ouch Thank you........you express yourself well too.Smile
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icecream2007

Thanks icecream2007..Smile.. You are right, after seeing all the characters, I too like Rathod the most.. But I feel sad that he is paired with Tapasya, as I do not want her to have such a nice guy and I want her to get due punishment for all her crimes... I certainly cannot digest her getting a good life and marrying and settling down with him.. I hope the CVs show her rotting in jail repenting and suffering for her misdeeds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijitiny15

Go to top