India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What are we watching? (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Dude , i wanted to bang my head , when i heard Icha was crying continuously as if some one close to her died and  debating about taps and all , about reactions of rest of the cartoons in this show are like so pathetic , dont know whether to laugh or cry

Edited by JustJ - 22 March 2011 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23hermione8cjs369tiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
  You are absolutely right, Aditi! It is not only becoming monotonous and tedious , it is becoming torturous too. The scene which can be wrapped up in a minute takes whole 10 mins. Iccha always walks in a slow motion mode, her answering to others questions, is entirely different matter. Her constant stuttering and stammering is very irritating. Don't know how veer puts up with her LOL

The direction has become very bad now, and the camera angle and shots , the less said is better. This exposure will take more than 15 days, 15 days of real time is 45 days of TV time. So , we are in torture for another couple of months.

I have decided to stop watching and will wait till the real exposure takes place. This torture is really affecting my night sleep. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijihermione8tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

You are absolutely right, Aditi! It is not only becoming monotonous and tedious , it is becoming torturous too. The scene which can be wrapped up in a minute takes whole 10 mins. Iccha always walks in a slow motion mode, her answering to others questions, is entirely different matter. Her constant stuttering and stammering is very irritating. Don't know how veer puts up with her LOL

The direction has become very bad now, and the camera angle and shots , the less said is better. This exposure will take more than 15 days, 15 days of real time is 45 days of TV time. So , we are in torture for another couple of months.

I have decided to stop watching and will wait till the real exposure takes place. This torture is really affecting my night sleep. Ouch

Thankfully, I have now decided if I must watch then it will be when and if I want to.................went to watch the cricket match instead.WinkWink............although watching it today was a big mistake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Aditi, Galti yo sae insaaan seekhtha hai LOL..... u made mistake and u r learning from it , cheer up

Edited by JustJ - 22 March 2011 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8rimi10

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Aditi, Galti yo sae insaaan seekhtha hai LOL..... u made mistake and u r learning from it , cheer up

How true, Jaya, how true...................we are the original suckers for punishment.ConfusedUnhappy

Edited by groucho - 22 March 2011 at 12:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Thankfully, I have now decided if I must watch then it will be when and if I want to.................went to watch the cricket match instead.WinkWink............although watching it today was a big mistake.

Yest  was the ultimate test of our patience .. so much has already been tolerated ... how much patience can one have before one  decides enough is enough...

yesterday was just sheer waste os time ... all senseless dialogues... nonsensical reactions ... Ichcha Veer jogi damini ...no one reacted as any normal person would have in such a situation... 

I want some hungama there ....strong words and actions from Ichcha and everyone getting to know about Taps secret asap ... Stern Smile

Edited by cjs369 - 22 March 2011 at 12:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8rimi10sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by groucho

Yest  was the ultimate test of our patience .. so much has already been tolerated ... how much patience can one have before one  decides enough is enough...

yesterday was just sheer waste os time ... all senseless dialogues... nonsensical reactions ... Ichcha Veer jogi damini ...no one reacted as any normal person would have in such a situation... 

I want some hungama there ....strong words and actions from Ichcha and everyone getting to know about Taps secret asap ... Stern Smile

That has been the motto of the viewers...........to see some 'hungama' and what do we get for our pains........................crashing chandeliers, Daddaji screaming, Veer feeding Tapasya..............OMG..........this script needs serious reworking..............or else this serial has been a joke all along and we just did not get it.WinkWinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

First they made Ichcha look like a dumb girl, but now they have progressed and are making her look like a retard.. It may suit them to show each and every action of hers in a torturous slow motion because it helps to drag the episode for another two years.. But unfortunately for them, the viewers are not retards to fall for this.. If the story and direction and acting are not crisp and intriguing, the viewers will drop it like a hot potato and move on to other shows which interest them and thankfully IPL T20 starts from 8th April.. If them CVs do not pull up their socks and dish out something believable, they are sure to lose TRPs.. All are waiting only for the ending and exposure of the ever- lasting Guinness record pregnancy of Tapasya..

They also use slokas like 'Parithraanaaya Saadhunaam' at the background all the time unnecessarily, because it serves no purpose other than misleading the viewers that Ichcha will really do something worthwhile to counter the evil.. But always it ends up as 'all talk and no action'.. She challenged Taps and told her that she would not let Veer sit in the pooja with her while such grand background score was playing with some sloka, but in the next couple of episodes, this guy Veer was doing the pooja with Taps at Ichcha's behest.. Similarly in yesterday's episode, after remembering Jogi's story about Krishna's advice to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita, instead of sticking with the Truth and destroying adharma even if it is a close relative, she is back to her 'saving Tapasya for the sake of Jogi' mode.. At least she should be truthful with Veer and tell him about his report as he has every right to know it..

The CVs can rename this show as the Hindi equivalent of 'Saving Tapasya at all costs' instead of Uttaran..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123navaneetarimi10sourojcjs369LimitLessFan

Go to top