Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins (Page 71)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12952

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Talk about his ULTRA FABULOUS performance today!! Aag Babula came back :D!
 
 
Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoundisclosed

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Talk about his ULTRA FABULOUS performance today!! Aag Babula came back :D!
 
 
Z
 
Arrey cooking khatam? all set? You're back? Okay I watched the epi... nothing much to report except... expecting everything that happened.. no surprise element. Good thing I was expecting this otherwise I may have broken my monitor LOL 
 
All I want to say is - BHAI-CHI HAPPENED munni must be happy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9270

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Voted from work and now home...first think i did turned on my computer while i was changing...posted my vote...and now i have to go eat...come back watch the episode...after 4 days i will be  watching Geet again...and read the comments(i could imagine how active the forum is today!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvMaanGeetEBassoroseinbloomundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

Voted from work and now home...first think i did turned on my computer while i was changing...posted my vote...and now i have to go eat...come back watch the episode...after 4 days i will be  watching Geet again...and read the comments(i could imagine how active the forum is today!)
that's tru dedication soldier...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 03 August 2005
Posts: 49981

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloomundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Z: i don't know it looked like your eye was twitching...or was that my eye...LOL
 
ok...i just saw the episode....that was a quite an impact...maan just let all out...no sugar coating or anything...gurmeet was great!....gave me a little extra motivation to go vote...Wink ...samir was really good too...he's growing on me ....he still makes me doubt dev though...drashti is always on her mark...i'm glad i went on a voting spree fer her too the first week this all started...ok...i'm off to write my post before i lose my inspiration...and of course i'm going to vote too...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

LuvMaanGeet Newbie
LuvMaanGeet
LuvMaanGeet

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 46

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Just Voted for Gurmeet on HOTPIX and Mashallah he's on the top compared to all other actors!  And i'm about to vote for him on India-Forums too :) So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
***Though my comment is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings who support an actor other than GC!  I've only watched GHSP and really love Gurmeet's acting.  This doesn't mean that I'm judging the rest of the actors on the poll of HOTPIX or India-forum.  I believe no one could have played the role Maan Singh Khurana other than GC :)  I truly appriciate his acting and May Allah always keep him blessed :)  Aameen!Smile 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloomundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMaanGeet

Just Voted for Gurmeet on HOTPIX and Mashallah he's on the top compared to all other actors!  And i'm about to vote for him on India-Forums too :) So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
***Though my comment is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings who support an actor other than GC!  I've only watched GHSP and really love Gurmeet's acting.  This doesn't mean that I'm judging the rest of the actors on the poll of HOTPIX or India-forum.  I believe no one could have played the role Maan Singh Khurana other than GC :)  I truly appriciate his acting and May Allah always keep him blessed :)  Aameen!Smile 
 
welcome to the front lines...we can always use more soldiers...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvMaanGeetroseinbloom

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
9th Aug:Maans Mission ROSE:Lagi tumse man ki lagan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 90   Views: 13493

Armu4eva 90 13493 08 April 2011 at 11:23am by anshu1984_sony
Want Geet Segments? Mission e-mails

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 9   Views: 1370

TheRowdiest 9 1370 09 August 2010 at 2:20pm by Ek.Romantique
Halla Re Halla Re Maneet Vm

Author: Shazii   Replies: 2   Views: 640

Shazii 2 640 30 July 2010 at 2:40pm by InnerPeace
20th July 2010 Party Successful Maan's Realization

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 3   Views: 1568

*Shruti* 3 1568 20 July 2010 at 12:23pm by a2zahid
Launch Party Becomes Successful

2 3 4

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 27   Views: 3109

*Shruti* 27 3109 20 July 2010 at 7:50am by ibelieveinpink

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index