Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins (Page 154)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

Originally posted by Maya_P

Oh my god Maan looked so yummy in today episode...but poor baby was so sad...
darn i cant watch the episode till God knows when cuz of my workloadCry...im surviving on the written updates for now.
Oh Shalini...i'll give u my Maan bite to u so that u could cheer up...don't worry Maaneet r not in action yet...btw what r u studying (i mean which grade)
Dancing yaay thank you. he's yummyLOL im in university studying chemical engineering...the workload is killing especially now at the end of the semester.
Great...ya i know it's not easy...my cousin she was in the same program but then she changed as she was not doing good...i did bachelor of science specilization in Biochemistry...i was so so so happy when i was finally done last year

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01roseinbloomundisclosed

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Maya: TELL ME ABOUT IT! Yeesh! I was like .. yo .. leaveeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan alooooooooooooone!!! Why are you interfering .. let the man get his lady back HIMSELF! Especially Dev-il .. he even touched Maan's hand I was like .. woah dude .. don't you dare touch him -- and stay away from Maaneet for goodness sake!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_P

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

darn i cant watch the episode till God knows when cuz of my workloadCry...im surviving on the written updates for now.
Oh Shalini...i'll give u my Maan bite to u so that u could cheer up...don't worry Maaneet r not in action yet...btw what r u studying (i mean which grade)
Dancing yaay thank you. he's yummyLOL im in university studying chemical engineering...the workload is killing especially now at the end of the semester.
Great...ya i know it's not easy...my cousin she was in the same program but then she changed as she was not doing good...i did bachelor of science specilization in Biochemistry...i was so so so happy when i was finally done last year
im going on to specalize in the biomedical field...lots of work.and all this work for just 1 week Easter Holidays and then back to schoolOuch 

undisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Maya: TELL ME ABOUT IT! Yeesh! I was like .. yo .. leaveeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan alooooooooooooone!!! Why are you interfering .. let the man get his lady back HIMSELF! Especially Dev-il .. he even touched Maan's hand I was like .. woah dude .. don't you dare touch him -- and stay away from Maaneet for goodness sake!

Z
It looks like he didn't learn his lesson yet... i hope we get to see dupatta holding... chup bilkul chup..dusht danav..Maan lifting Geet and for that we need to find an island just for Maaneet ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

im going on to specalize in the biomedical field...lots of work.and all this work for just 1 week Easter Holidays and then back to schoolOuch 

That's a very good choice if ur interested in pharmaceutical company....chemical engineering/biomedical u have potential in Medical devices conception...we have a department

shalini01undisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Maya_Pshalini01

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Ooooooooooo CHUP BILKIL CHUP needs to make its comeback! And so does Maan-lifting-Geet with his ultra hot biceps! Oh Yea Baby! LOL Oh heck yea .. Maaneet need their own island .. no restrictions whatsoever!!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_Pshalini01undisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

That's a very good choice if ur interested in pharmaceutical company....chemical engineering/biomedical u have potential in Medical devices conception...we have a department

Mishty...if shalini is ready to come to Canada (Montreal) and learn come french also
I see some recruiting going on here, good goingWink

Mishty...if Shalini is ready to come to Canada (Montreal) and learn some french also

Edited by Maya_P - 28 March 2011 at 7:23pm

shalini01

Go to top