Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

Oh my god Maan looked so yummy in today episode...but poor baby was so sad...

darn i cant watch the episode till God knows when cuz of my workload😭...im surviving on the written updates for now.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thank you Shaluuu, they say, it is just their POV😡look at my post, we are all such intelligent minds thinking the same, great team👍🏼

sometimes i dont get them, we all have our POV's yes but we have healthy ways of expressing them. they should learn that before joining in discussions.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

here we go...we need the following:

title: should include bumper/s
short list of rules: should include no bashing
disclaimer: should mention neutral views are welcome regarding all characters of the show

what else?

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maya: I know right? My Poor Baby (lol sorry I've labelled him My Baby ever since Geet called him her baby in the show 😳 .. so get used to hearing me call him that! ROFL!) .. he was sooo saddd and everytime he said "Where are you Geet?" I was like hayeeee sho shweet <3!

And who else squealed when he says to Dev in a strict yet possessive tone: Whereever my Geet is .. I will find her!! I was gone by then into Maan LaLa Land <3!

Z
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

darn i cant watch the episode till God knows when cuz of my workload😭...im surviving on the written updates for now.

Oh Shalini...i'll give u my Maan bite to u so that u could cheer up...don't worry Maaneet r not in action yet...btw what r u studying (i mean which grade)
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sometimes i dont get them, we all have our POV's yes but we have healthy ways of expressing them. they should learn that before joining in discussions.

the best thing to do is to not play in to their game...they just like the attention...look at this post we reached more than a century and a half and no bashing required...if bashing ever comes up in the bumpers thread we have to make a pact now to completely ignore(do not reply to them) them and continue the conversation...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hmmm .. Sylvia .. that's a good start up list .. I guess we will have to compile them properly .. umm so far that's all .. we should create some sort of banner .. but I am SO NOT CREATIVE when it comes to photoshopping stuff .. I don't have any tools on my laptop that'll allow me to create a banner for the thread .. I guess as time flies by we will be able to get someone to kindly do that for us :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Agreed! But if someone gets out of hand .. we'll either confront them kindly or PM them to leave .. as we do not tolerate such things in our thread! :)

Z

Well, we have brains and they don't - otherwise tell me if you saw 4000+ GC fans on wassup?  These Geet's in-laws are women and they hate Geet.😡 They want Geet to marry Dev😡  I am warning you all, if these folks come and visit us, they will be finding grooms for all of you Ma(a)n-eaters😡and we will be having a ton of SRs on the forum
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Maya: I know right? My Poor Baby (lol sorry I've labelled him My Baby ever since Geet called him her baby in the show 😳 .. so get used to hearing me call him that! ROFL!) .. he was sooo saddd and everytime he said "Where are you Geet?" I was like hayeeee sho shweet <3!

And who else squealed when he says to Dev in a strict yet possessive tone: Whereever my Geet is .. I will find her!! I was gone by then into Maan LaLa Land <3!

Z

Oh...he is a darling...but u know we have another mission...we need to kidnapand lock  Dev and the team (AA and rest) so that they don't interfere in Maan's search for Geet...Maan knows how to get his lady love...he doean't need a baggage behind him