Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

why sad...what's the story

The eye-doctor said one of my eye is blind from Maan and the other from Geet, he said it was a hopeless situation and there is no recovery, not even laser treatment, so I said thank you to him & walked out🤣🤣🤣
As I was sitting waiting for my kid, I watched episodes 86 & 87 (the nizamuddin/dargah ones) and I all did there was watching & crying, the receptionists wanted to know what was wrong, so I had them watch with me, we took it off my headphones, since we were their last patients for the day anyway.  They all cried while I translated, they said "beautiful" series, "adorable" couple.........😍😭😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

The eye-doctor said one of my eye is blind from Maan and the other from Geet, he said it was a hopeless situation and there is no recovery, not even laser treatment, so I said thank you to him & walked out🤣🤣🤣
As I was sitting waiting for my kid, I watched episodes 86 & 87 (the nizamuddin/dargah ones) and I all did there was watching & crying, the receptionists wanted to know what was wrong, so I had them watch with me, we took it off my headphones, since we were their last patients for the day anyway.  They all cried while I translated, they said "beautiful" series, "adorable" couple.........😍😭😍

soldier!!!!!!....drop and give me twenty!!!!!....
Originally posted by: undisclosed

soldier!!!!!!....drop and give me twenty!!!!!....

But I don;t have the strength seargent😭
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

U know something my mom is telling me also that i will soon be blind as i'm in front of computer at work and home...on friday i told my manager(she is from Algeria) about Geet as the topic about shows came out...poor woman she must think i'm lunatic...but she asked me the name and searched on the net...i would not be suprised if she end up watching some scenes on youtube over the weekend out of curiosity

U know something my mom is telling me also that i will soon be blind as i'm in front of computer at work and home...on friday i told my manager(she is from Algeria) about Geet as the topic about shows came out...poor woman she must think i'm lunatic...but she asked me the name and searched on the net...i would not be suprised if she end up watching some scenes on youtube over the weekend out of curiosity

I know a lot of non-indians who watch it and love it, they got addicted from me, because I take my notebook with all the episodes everywhere I go and watch while waiting🤪
epi #86 & 87 are so divine, I love them👏
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
[/QUOTE]
those tears are not going to work this time...if this voting is not done soon, i'll poke my own eyes...and then i'll be blind too...😆

those tears are not going to work this time...if this voting is not done soon, i'll poke my own eyes...and then i'll be blind too...😆[/QUOTE]

Eye-exam:  Tell us what you cannot see😉

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

those tears are not going to work this time...if this voting is not done soon, i'll poke my own eyes...and then i'll be blind too...😆[/QUOTE]
🤣

those tears are not going to work this time...if this voting is not done soon, i'll poke my own eyes...and then i'll be blind too...😆

🤣

Prema, no need to be happy, here is your eye-exam, tell us what you cannot see😉

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Back!!

Mishty: We cannot see where their left hands are...perhaps they're holding each others! ☺️

Z