Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 80

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ooooh! Mishty ....you are killing me inch by inch!!

This one........is even more touching than the others.....the places his hands went to in this dance........🤢
This is a pre-bumping scene, Mishty........after this there was a zabardast bump🤢☺️...quite touchingly!!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: riza792

Ooooh! Mishty ....you are killing me inch by inch!!

This one........is even more touching than the others.....the places his hands went to in this dance........🤢
This is a pre-bumping scene, Mishty........after this there was a zabardast bump🤢☺️...quite touchingly!!🤣

Is it this one - digging into........☺️

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Yup! You are right about the digging!☺️☺️☺️...visible and non-visible areas....if you get what I mean!☺️
Gosh!!🤣..We really ARE a pair of despos!!

Yup! You are right about the digging!☺️☺️☺️...visible and non-visible areas....if you get what I mean!☺️

Gosh!!🤣..We really ARE a pair of despos!!

Seriously and it is 3 am here, so let me leave you with this one, I will check on your analysis when I come back, I need in-depth analysis🤣

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Now this one , Mishty Dear, has very very interesting prospects! LOL!!
The 'diggin' is going on very..ahem...deeply...😆..here for sure🤣...and I'm definitely imagiing a very HOT, passionate and heart-melting, knees-weakening kiss😍🤢..
Show mein toh milega nahin...😡..aise hi sahi!
But as of now I'm more interested in the digging!😆😍

Now this one , Mishty Dear, has very very interesting prospects! LOL!!

The 'diggin' is going on very..ahem...deeply...😆..here for sure🤣...and I'm definitely imagiing a very HOT, passionate and heart-melting, knees-weakening kiss😍🤢..
Show mein toh milega nahin...😡..aise hi sahi!
But as of now I'm more interested in the digging!😆😍

Pretty obvious, as from his throat, we can see he is holding his breath - I think Captain & Sergeant are going to fire us🤣🤣🤣
Goodnight Rosh🤗

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Mishty...if you really dont go to sleep now...I'm gonna get into serious trouble!!🤣
But I cant refrain from commenting on the above Good-night pic you posted....though not too naughty ones for this!
It is just an absolutely cuuuute one....dil khush ho jaata hai yeh dekh ke! Haayeeee!!!
And let me also say....I love the way his fingers are holding her....and the way he is resting his face on her head.....looks quite quite natural...and also the way she is holding on to his jacket!! Soo peaceful and contented maaneet / Gurti look, huh?😉 A little too contented??😉😉

Kambakht blanket beech mein aa gaya is baar......so no digging!😡
Edited by riza792 - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
goodmorning all, i see that the dislikers are all awake 😡 
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Dislikers awake or sleeping doesnt make any kind of difference to us Shalini.....let them waste their energy.😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
And vote ..vote...vote...vote..........🤪