BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Of course Z, we will have a 3-in-1 party for all 3 weeks of victory and Maya will be the guest of honor with her detailed descriptions๐Ÿคฃ

It is quiet at wassup, I just rolled back slowlyโ˜บ๏ธ

lol...sure it will be a 3-in-1...Maan he is the king in everything right...oh my this pic...nourishment to the eyes
Sylvia: You could've said because he is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet LMAO!! I'm ROFLING here because of your cute feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet comment! ๐Ÿคฃ

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Sylvia: You could've said because he is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet LMAO!! I'm ROFLING here because of your cute feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet comment! ๐Ÿคฃ

Z
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....i saw a picture of his feet once.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....and i thought to myself "he even has nice feet"...i thought he and all should know...๐Ÿคฃ
Ahaah not only cute but loooooong and slimmmmmm.. gosh darnit i hate him for having better features than me! I envy his long slim fingers! He has beautiful hands man... and I don't!

Z
Sergeant: why are you  "do as I say, but don't do as I do", I am a Maaneet-patriotic-soldier you know that I will bow to your rules๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Maya: Get your guest-speaker speech ready, it has to be in-depth๐Ÿ˜ก

Z, are you alive๐Ÿคข

***Warning for next bumper-sticker, please tighten up and don't blame me - I'm just doing my job๐Ÿคฃ
yes..it is unfair that he have all these great features...i wonder if we can find something quirky about him...
Mishty ... does this prove I'm alive?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Z
Originally posted by undisclosed

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....i saw a picture of his feet once.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....and i thought to myself "he even has nice feet"...i thought he and all should know...๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

Sergeant: why are you  "do as I say, but don't do as I do", I am a Maaneet-patriotic-soldier you know that I will bow to your rules๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

soldier i don't think i can take another one...but i'll try..all be it for the good of the team...๐Ÿ˜‰

Maya: Get your guest-speaker speech ready, it has to be in-depth๐Ÿ˜ก

Z, are you alive๐Ÿคข

***Warning for next bumper-sticker, please tighten up and don't blame me - I'm just doing my job๐Ÿคฃ
In depth oh my...i don't think i will be able to surpass the heart attack