Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Hi there, glad you are not having caching issues today😉
Just voted, looking good, the IST-dislike group will be back soon😭

Forum is still exploding in all directions, but I escaped, because I want to be alive to see my Maaneet explode.........☺️

E=Explode in an
X=X-rated way and
P=Purr with
L=Love
O=Openly
D=Dancing
E=Elegantly

Hi!
No problem today...we r looking good in the votes...yes the forum seems to be in all directions but next week is gonna get HOT HOT HOT ...angry Maan after Geet...then the forum will also be on fire
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok soldiers my to do list is done...i just came back from writing my daily post and now i go to vote...that is one thing that i haven't been able to strike off from my list for a while now...
undisclosed thumbnail
i just got back from the voting range and it was just us on the page...i hadn't seen that all day...our tactic is working...we scared them away...i didn't even have to let loose my hair yet...keep up  guys...btw does nay body know until when we have to keep voting?

Originally posted by: undisclosed

i just got back from the voting range and it was just us on the page...i hadn't seen that all day...our tactic is working...we scared them away...i didn't even have to let loose my hair yet...keep up  guys...btw does nay body know until when we have to keep voting?

I really don't know when we should stop, last week, I was voting even on Monday morning😆, so I'll just keep voting until wassup makes the annoucement that we have won👏

I want to say we have won, but a bit scary of the weekend with the IST-dislikes😡😡😡seems like we have majority of the non-GC fans from IST zone, so I wouldn't want to take any risks - precaution is better than cure🤣

Here is a hand-bump to ease our hand-pain😍 to help me head to the cooking-range, wonder how my dinner will turn out with all these voting-range aches & pains

undisclosed thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
i guess we will vote to the end then...focus soldier...no burning the food...this is a good bump...😍
Maya, your comment👍🏼  Control yaar....this is to help your bimariiiiiiiii and inspire for your next march up to wassup🤣

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Maya, your comment👍🏼  Control yaar....this is to help your bimariiiiiiiii and inspire for your next march up to wassup🤣

lol...thanx...my god...what a pic sure it will inspire...well we r different from the other actor fans...our comments r much more vibrant just like Gurmeet
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Mishty .. the last bump ... is just not fair .. I will stop voting because I'm too busy drooling over the guy!! ROFL!!

Sylvia: I think we stop Monday .. cuz Monday IS the episode where they announce .. so yea .. and we'll bombard the comments with CONGO GC!! WOOT WOOT! THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT .. WINS IT! :P

Thanx LuvMaanGeet  .. keep at it soldier :P!

Dhwanz: Yea this whole week coming up is gonna be fantastic .. because it'll have a lot of passionate DRAMAAAAAA !! So excited! Never been this excited with an MU track I can tell you that! Perhaps because the last MU track was soo spicy ;)!

Z
Maya_P thumbnail
he can act,
he is the king of expressions,
he has killer eyes that speaks volume
he has the best smile that could melt north pole
he can be the hot angry man,
he can be the chocolate lover boy,
he can look good in business attire, cool attire, traditional attire
he can be hot, sexy, cute (he is 3 in one)
he has a body of Greek god
he can perform martial arts (who knew Tai chi could be so hot)
he can dance like a true professional any dance styles
come on give him the title
BEST ACTOR GOES TO GURMEET

did i miss anything?
undisclosed thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
soldier!!!!!...please send out some kind of a warning signal before you send a bump like this...we almost had a woman down....