BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
This is on the 4th page, so here is a Maaneet bump😉

so i was just at the voting range and every other vote on that page was was for some other guy...break time is over ladies...get back to work...attention! and about face!
Originally posted by undisclosed

so i was just at the voting range and every other vote on that page was was for some other guy...break time is over ladies...get back to work...attention! and about face!

I just voted😉
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

This is on the 4th page, so here is a Maaneet bump😉

🤢🤢🤢 Look at those eyes! Mesmerising!!
Originally posted by riza792

Me too!

Oh good, I thought you vanished into the detailed-aftermath Holi effects🤣🤣
I thank Sylvia for keep us under control, even if it is good enough for a millionth of a sec👏
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Oh good, I thought you vanished into the detailed-aftermath Holi effects🤣🤣
I thank Sylvia for keep us under control, even if it is good enough for a millionth of a sec👏
😆😆😆I will not vanish anywhere untill I see Hot Hot🤢 Maaneet SR with bumps and rips!ROFL
I have atotally one-track mind in this matter!😕
good job guys/ gals...it looks like the team just shrunk for a moment so we are going to hold down the fort...i'm starting to sound like a drill sargeant!

good job guys/ gals...it looks like the team just shrunk for a moment so we are going to hold down the fort...i'm starting to sound like a drill sargeant!

We appreciate your efforts and encourage you to keep it up, we really need someone like you, because right now, we are drowning in the eyes and tub 🤣

Yeah..you do😆....U r making us march from here to Wassup in a straight line!😆😆..
We are scared of ur danda!
Originally posted by riza792

Yeah..you do😆....U r making us march from here to Wassup in a straight line!😆😆..
We are scared of ur danda!

Totally agree, We both are in a straight line to wassup and then back very wobbly and start bumping, waiting for you to march us back🤣