BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Bet you Wassup did this on PURPOSE!

It knows how fans get when it concerns these two. I guess KSG fans have been a little on edge ever since GC took top spot on IF! We'll win this one too! People just need to realize that they gotta keep voting voting voting! :)

Z

It doesn't make sense though, because he is not currently acting in any serial, right😕
If I had the time, I would surely go back and count how many votes we have for both, I just want to be assured that GC will win😉
Still bothers me where the 4000+ fans are, sorry😛
I know right? I was like .. it would be fair if they added actors who are currently acting in a serial .. so we would know of the competition ..

I'm looking and searching but aint findin any yet Mishty!

Geet Ka Maan will win for sure! Maan Ki Geet won .. then Maaneet won and now Geet Ka Maan will conquer! :D

Z

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE IN THIS WORLD ... WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DISLIKING!??!?

They are on a disliking spreee !

What is wrong with these people.. like honestly?

WASSUP should NEVER put these two actors in a poll together AGAIN! I swear it's become a battlezone. Sheesh.

Z

OR maybe some of them did what I did...you know..went on a liking spree and then accidentally liked the wrong post..and then the first reaction was to Dislike???!!!!!! 😳😆 silly me..!!!

I know right? I was like .. it would be fair if they added actors who are currently acting in a serial .. so we would know of the competition ..

I'm looking and searching but aint findin any yet Mishty!

Geet Ka Maan will win for sure! Maan Ki Geet won .. then Maaneet won and now Geet Ka Maan will conquer! :D

Z

You know the funny thing is I had my alarm set to come back and vote every 30 mins for Gurti and when this came out for GC, I thought, I don't have to do that, because there are so many GC fans who would definitely vote for him, even though they did not come & vote for Maaneet😡
I am having my own doubts now and may have to go back to my alarm for help🤣
Some fans spend all the time bashing......ok....I better not stick my foot in my mouth
This battle is kinda fun!! 😆

😆
CHALO CHALO CHALOOOOOO...
Originally posted by eminent

This battle is kinda fun!! 😆

😆

It sure is, I am happy these 2 are in the same poll, so the best may win and we know who that is😉
Ahhh Emmz .. you and your positive thinking!

Are lardki .. how many times do you "ACCIDENTALLY" click dislike .. and how many times do others accidentally follow suit?

Psssssssshttt. 😆

LOL Mishty it's irking me that so many fans yet such less voters!!

That's right Emmz.. ITS HALLA BOL DAMMIT!

Z

Ahhh Emmz .. you and your positive thinking!

Are lardki .. how many times do you "ACCIDENTALLY" click dislike .. and how many times do others accidentally follow suit?

Psssssssshttt. 😆

LOL Mishty it's irking me that so many fans yet such less voters!!

That's right Emmz.. ITS HALLA BOL DAMMIT!

Z

Let's say to our competitors: CHUP BILKUL CHUP, SAMJE TUM🤣
Have to go now, was nice meeting you both and hope to see you on wassup later🤗
Once my 30 mins are up I am posting this:

"Maan mera chikna ghara..baat karke pisal gaya baat se..wowww what a man what a man what a mighty good man..mwuaahhhh

Chikni surat tu kaha tah ab talaq ye bata?

Maan Singh Khurana aka Gurmeet Choudry you Rock our world!"

I find MSK so hottttttttt☺️