Pratigya

MERA'S MONDAY MEANDERS (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Excellently written Mera.Smile

Your take on KN and Kesamma is interesting. Earlier i had suggested that KN may take advantage of Amma's fear that something may have happened to SS when he came home late that evening to get back into the business.

With KN loving the attention he's been getting from Kesamma, i wouldnt be surprised if we have a similar scene with her feeding him sweets and filling his mind with poison (like Amma feeding K lycees whilst suggesting dumping P and remarrying). So far only KN feels the mistreatment he receives from he's family members compared to K. Kesamma may reinforce these observations and fill his head with thoughts. Although i wonder if Kesamma's intentions will be entirely selfish. She does love her daughter regardless of her sometimes backward thinking and i see this as a way of getting Kesar her due right to the wealth (as well as something for her of course).

Regarding Kriya -
Do you think the shout-out by Krishna is going to be interpreted by Pratigya as his response to the slapping incident, not realising that he hadn't even witnessed it? So on top of disobeying her order not to drink he's dismissed the teasing as masti?? I see WW3 breaking out between K and KN, especially when he finds out that KN was the one egging Raadh on rather than warning him to keep away from P. Maybe Raadh spills the beans whilst K is giving him his prasadi.

Here's a thought - what if Adarsh joins SS's business??? He's on is way to becoming SS's Mini-Me. Could he replace/challenge KN's role as SS's right hand man? May not happen just yet as he's just got his promotion and getting a tidy some of money under the table. Will he actually get taught out though or quit before it all blows up in his face?? And if so will SS be there waiting in the wings to save him? Will there be a face off between SS who wants to save his damadh and P who wants him to pay for this crime?

Many, many possibilities...

Sweet bhanki

It all depends on whether Radhe is now a regular on the show.  If that's the case POPS may not have the Krishna-Radhe face off just yet.  Whether Prats will hash it out with Krishna for his bhang binging and what she had to face is still a mystery. Will he notice the bloody cut on her hand and question her or will Takurain continue to rant about the incident further?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhanki....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Excellently written Mera.Smile

Your take on KN and Kesamma is interesting. Earlier i had suggested that KN may take advantage of Amma's fear that something may have happened to SS when he came home late that evening to get back into the business.

With KN loving the attention he's been getting from Kesamma, i wouldnt be surprised if we have a similar scene with her feeding him sweets and filling his mind with poison (like Amma feeding K lycees whilst suggesting dumping P and remarrying). So far only KN feels the mistreatment he receives from he's family members compared to K. Kesamma may reinforce these observations and fill his head with thoughts. Although i wonder if Kesamma's intentions will be entirely selfish. She does love her daughter regardless of her sometimes backward thinking and i see this as a way of getting Kesar her due right to the wealth (as well as something for her of course).

Regarding Kriya -
Do you think the shout-out by Krishna is going to be interpreted by Pratigya as his response to the slapping incident, not realising that he hadn't even witnessed it? So on top of disobeying her order not to drink he's dismissed the teasing as masti?? I see WW3 breaking out between K and KN, especially when he finds out that KN was the one egging Raadh on rather than warning him to keep away from P. Maybe Raadh spills the beans whilst K is giving him his prasadi.

Here's a thought - what if Adarsh joins SS's business??? He's on is way to becoming SS's Mini-Me. Could he replace/challenge KN's role as SS's right hand man? May not happen just yet as he's just got his promotion and getting a tidy some of money under the table. Will he actually get taught out though or quit before it all blows up in his face?? And if so will SS be there waiting in the wings to save him? Will there be a face off between SS who wants to save his damadh and P who wants him to pay for this crime?

Many, many possibilities...

Sweet bhanki

It all depends on whether Radhe is now a regular on the show.  If that's the case POPS may not have the Krishna-Radhe face off just yet.  Whether Prats will hash it out with Krishna for his bhang binging and what she had to face is still a mystery. Will he notice the bloody cut on her hand and question her or will Takurain continue to rant about the incident further?

@Bold: Will Pratigya tell the truth or like in the past hide the matter and let the matter get a lot worse than it is...

Takurian will rant as her ego has been bruised and will report the incident to SS when he is sobered...

I dont expect anyone else to say anything as those that are aware of the incident are still quiet about Pratigya's murder attempts so this incident will also stay quiet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Go to top