Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Pathology (Page 2)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Tarun,
Not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself...But as many people in the forum are curious to know who I am so please advice if i need to open a new topic with my introduction...........

I don't want to spam unless I get permission from the members.....

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thx tej & anu...i was going to google it to know what exactly pathology is...but here comes your detailed report...thx much....
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Tejesh. very well explained, there is one thing for sure we would learn a lot of praticle knowledge about what ever the track would be, if its cancer then we would have full detailed diagnosis and the prognosis, if its tumor then what is the difference between a tumor or a cancer, if its benine then what is benine, if its malignant then what is malignant, if its pregnancy then offcourse every week would be analysed with baby,s groW*H process as well, so lets all contribute in spreading the knowledge, I am not a medical doctor, but hey Wikipedia and google Zindabaad.
But  good job really appreciate.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Well done Tej on that very good report. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks guyz....as Sheema Aunty said whatever track they show we shall continue to analyze the whole thing in this forum and spread the word ...

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

@ anu rulz, Thanks for summarizing the whole thing so well...Guess my post had become too verbose....
on the contrary tejesh it was very refreshing to see ur post..not at all verbose..it explained everything frm a non-medico's point of view..very well written..Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index