India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In the name of serial making! (Page 4)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
If the show runs, and its getting TRPs, and its earning money, then why would the people care what the viewers actually think? Paise toh mil hee rahe hain na..unhe toh issi se matlab..its a business, now....jitna kheench sakte ho, kheenche, jitne paise kama sakte ho kamao, and fir jab bankrupt ho jayo, toh band kardo....and we cant exactly blame them for this, because no one free ke liye volunteers to make a tv show.....
yrf hain na, if u want quality and a good stry, watch that, because, they have the money, to not care about TRPs,...kyunki they already have name and fame and joh bhi ho...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishElysia

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hi

All this uncertainty has also effected our IF-CM ranking ....we have dropped from 2 to 5 previous weeks and this week 9 Thumbs DownDisapprove.  Now lets just wait and watch the TRPs go down and I will certainly send Color's a message one more time... CONGRATULATING & TELLING THEM WELL DONE for destroying something wonderful.Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Friends, in yesterday's episode it was Dutta against Sudarshan, maybe we were waiting for a moment like this but while watching the episode I was happy that Suds was getting beaten up by Dutta and his men by the villagers, it kept playing in my mind that Mahadev bhai had said when Dutta wanted to fight Ranga he are docile people who do not know how to fight and lo after a week, they fight like a pro so much so Sud's bodyguards cannot even fire a shot....what nonsense is this!! 

As you said this world is full of hatred, as it is we have siblings fighting over property and various other things...why cannot it be shown that Kala learns a lesson?  She understands her mother's compulsion of loving Dutta as her own son!  And more over I never wanted Dutta to revenge Kala, that is not his job...Kala had a bad childhood, she had seen her father lying dead at a very tender age, I am sorry my fault that I was hoping the creatives would treat the subject with some more sensivity it deserved and be different from other serial makers....If MR is having two minds about leaving, I will only advice him to leave, the serial does not deserve an actor of his calibre anymore!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa-bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top